11.

____

"It wasn't you who shot me that night?" You tug onto Jungkook's jacket and turn him towards you, face to face, being devastated knowing the truth.

He clenches his teeth to hide his guilty expressions and rolls his eyes away from you.

"Jungkook, I am asking you something" you hold him from his collar and pull him close to you, wanting him to look at you and tell you the truth.

"What?" "You thought he was the one who shot you?" Jimin, who was still standing there, watches you question Jungkook.

"Of course I did. I never turned back and saw who shot me. I only knew that he was the only person standing behind me and even he never denied shooting me when I kept taunting him. He also agreed once to that" you complain madly to Jimin, almost on the verge of tearing up realizing how you have been blaming Jungkook for your condition whereas he was the one taking care of you and making sure you are safe and sound.

"Why would you lie to her, kook?" Jimin asks, confused and steps close to him.

"I had my reasons, hyung" , answering to him, Jungkook holds your hands and harshly gets them off his clothes. "Listen Y/N, I am not bound to answer each and every question of yours and now if you irritate me with one more of it, I swear to God I'll forget about saving you and leave you on your own-"

"I'll be glad if you do that. In fact I am dying to get rid of you. Rather than being alive at the cost of your torture, I'd would prefer to fight my battles on my own and die knowing I wasn't dependent on a fucking murderer for my life" you push him away and retrieve your hand.

Witnessing you talk like that to Jungkook, Jimin seems a bit taken aback after watching how Jungkook hadn't lost his temper yet. He watches Jungkook just looking at you, clenching his teeth and his fist. He knew if someone else would have talked like that to him, he would have faced a tight punch.

"You are going too far with your words, Y/N. Too far"

Jungkook was just about to walk towards you to grab you and God knows do what to you but right before he could get you, you three heard chattering from outside and just in the next second, you heard the door unlock.

"That has to be Namjoon hyung, Taehyung and Hoseok hyung" Jimin immediately gets alerted after informing Jungkook.

As soon as Jungkook hears that, he grabs your wrist and pulls you towards him.

"Y/N, no matter what happens, I want you to stay quiet. Please" he says the last word with all seriousness which was glazed with a little bit of fear for you, looking in your eyes. Saying that he pushes you behind himself.

"I am so fucking tired today" you hear someone walk inside the apartment, followed by other pairs of footsteps.

"Ah! It was a long day, I know" another voice comes from the entrance, this one sounded merrier.

"Did Jungkook take care of those men who were chasing him? He must have been so brutal with them. He hates being followed" third voice, different from first two is audible to you more louder as they keep walking in.

"Hyung....." Jimin hesitates telling the truth.

"Jungkook!" "You are home already? Did you take care of the bodies-" one of those three guys with dark brown hair enters the living room, registering Jungkook's presence but suddenly stops noticing you behind him.

The other two, one with blonde highlights and another one, the tallest walk in, having their eyes on you and a frown on their forehead.

"This girl?" The guy with blonde highlights speaks and stops a bit away from you and Jungkook, trying to understand what's happening.