23.

After you left the scene, you sat in the car silently, still processing the past couple minutes. Your eyes wouldn't look away and were stuck looking ahead at the road, nonchalantly.

You felt Jungkook glancing at you a couple times, watching over you. Waiting for you to say something or even just look back at him. You feed him with neither. You just weren't ready to mentally or physically move on from that moment, overplaying it in your mind knowing what could've happened to you and him today.

***

After a few minutes, Jungkook pulls up into an unknown house, way outskirts of the town. As soon as you enter the gate, you see that it is heavily guarded. You match your eye with few security guards as you keep entering in.

Just a few seconds before Jungkook parked the car, you notice a group of men standing at the house entrance, waiting for you. You then remember Jungkook making a brief phone call asking some people to be ready.

Those people start gathering and coming up close to the car as soon as it's parked.

"Step out" Jungkook commands you as he gets out of the car himself.

You look at him and the other people before following him out of the car. Registering the surroundings in, you couldn't stop looking around not knowing where you were. Although it does not take you long to understand that this place was nothing but their place to 'take care' of people and things.

"Here. Get that son of a bitch out of the car and take him to the black room"

Black room? You frown.

As he speaks that, he walks to you and his men follow his order quickly.

He comes up to you and stands close to you, with all his attention to you. His eyes first find for the small wound he spotted before, just above your eyebrow. His hand reaches up to it and his thumb caress the area around it.

"Does it hurt?" He finally looks in your eyes.

You connect your soft yet scared eyes with his fierce and assertive ones. You soon shake your head.

He notices that you still didn't want to speak. You watch his eyes tone down and soften a little.

One of his hands again travels up to your face, cupping your cheek while his eyes scan your face. Looking at you for a second more, he slowly pulls you in into his chest and wraps his arms around you, making you feel as secure as possible. He looks up at the sky pressing his eyes closed, blaming himself for what he got you into while caressing the back of your head with his hand, delicately.

The moment he does that, it feels so surprising yet relieving. Even in that chaos and horrible situation, it felt like everything was suddenly alright. All of your fear and anxiety just disappeared with his one touch. You started to calm down rapidly and feel light.

As you start to feel better, you give yourself to him, all of it and push yourself into him as much possible. Closing your eyes, you forget about everything and just feel his presence as much as possible because somewhere in the back of your mind you knew it wasn't going to last long.

"I'm sorry" he whispers quietly.

Listening to that, you open your eyes, breathing in his scent more and more. It's just then you realize that he didn't hug you to make you feel secure but because he was relieved that you were still alive and safe with him. He cares about you with all his heart for him to look so concerned. A small light of hope borns in your heart seeing his emotions being almost so palpable.

Maybe he does like you. Not like he likes other girls but has a soft spot for you that could turn into something much bigger.

As his squeeze gets tighter, you let go of your thoughts and live the moment knowing you will not be feeling this feeling anytime soon.