10.

___

He pulls up into some apartment building's parking lot and parks the car there. After asking you to get down, he does the same and starts walking towards the elevator of the building, hoping you will follow him.

Watching him go ahead, you take a moment to press your eyes close and let out a whimper. Every time you get some time to heal, something or other things come up hunting for your peace and well being.

Noticing not hearing you walk behind him, Jungkook turns around at you and finds you pressing your hand against the car just to gather some strength to stand properly. He notices your hand on your torso, where you are hurt and realizes that you are in pain way more than he thought you are in.

"Yah" he walks to you, about to hold you.

"Sorry I-" "I am right behind you, let's go" you retrieve your hand and immediately start walking, almost limping.

You are tired now. Physically and mentally both. You haven't even had a proper sleep. Jungkook just stands there watching you walk past himself knowing you need some support to walk for the wound to be soothed.

After you reach the elevator, he stands beside you waiting for it to arrive. Until then, Jungkook continuously keeps a glance at you to check on you.

"Let me hold you-"

"No I am totally fine" you cut him off and step ahead, speaking in an irritated way.

Seeing that reaction of yours, Jungkook for the first time let's concern take over his face but then soon puts on a stoic expression pretending to not care about you anymore.

A minute later you both walk into the empty lift after he lands on your level. He presses the button for the 19th floor and stands near the door, facing it. Meanwhile, you walk behind and lean on the metal wall.

"I'll give you a painkiller after we reach the place. Just hold on" he turns sideways, looking behind at you and speaks as if nearly ordering you to take the medicine.

You continue to lean on the elevator wall and stare at the door waiting for it to open and ignore Jungkook as if he said nothing.

Noticing a change in your behaviour, Jungkook starts to get restless as you notice his breathing intensifying slowly, face changing to a pissed one and fist clenching. He hates it when anyone ignores him. He looks ahead after throwing a glare at you.

A few seconds later, the elevator halts and tings before opening. Jungkook instantly storms out leaving you behind. You anyways catch up until he reaches an apartment, puts in the passcode and opens the door, leaving it open for you.

You should be the one angry for constantly being on the verge of dying while being with him. As of now you are just taking your time and spacing out, forgiving and forgetting a lot of stuff. But your silence has one another reason behind it.

"You were right, Jungkook. The men who were chasing were Hyun Manseok's men''

"Those fuckers"

"Why didn't you just pull out your gun and shoot them? It's not like you are dealing with such situations for the first time. I am confused that you left them alive"

"I couldn't kill them before Y/N. She does not need to see something like that again. I am pretty sure she is traumatized by what happened that night and the incidents which occurred after it. She's already dealing with her wound on top of all this. She does not have to get involved in this dirt. I won't let her anymore" you hear Jungkook talk with someone, while you stand at the door eavesdropping.

"Fine. I get it but now you are going to have to explain to the hyungs about why you broke the rules. You will even have to tell them that story, especially to Namjoon Hyung. He is way too strict about following all the codes. It's not going to be easy"

"I know, hyung. I'll handle everything" Jungkook replied.

"Yeah but where is she?" The other guy asks him.

You just stand out of the door like an uninvited vampire who can't get in without the invitation.

"Y/N. Get in and close the door behind you" Jungkook appears before you, followed by a blonde guy who had his eyes stuck on you, studying you.

You silently pass a nod and do as he said.

"Hello" you greet the blonde haired guy with an acute bow and stand near Jungkook, close. The second you saw him, you should have thought about how he must be Jungkook's partner in crime but all you could think about was his perfectly proportionate facial and body features. His cute and complimenting height, his full lips, his hair, his humble smile and the most gaze stealing; his charming personality.

"Hi, I am Park Jimin and you must be-"

"Han Y/N....,"

A voice comes from the back of the apartment with the person soon appearing in front of you all. As soon as the guy walks in, feeling his stern aura in your bones, you understand he is one of the hyungs Jimin was talking about and one of the persons you need to be careful of. He entered the living room with his hands in his pockets, carefree and unbothered look on and his judgmental eyes examining you.

".......Is it?" He asks after standing right in front of you at a reasonable distance.

His attitude was very intimidating for you but you didn't let it show on your face. You just nod at his question.

"The girl for whom our Jungkook went too far and lied to his own people for the first time" saying that he just stares at you up and down with a light but grudging smirk arising.

"Yoongi, hyung" Jungkook steps ahead not wanting his other hyung to continue.

"What's so special about you? The other girls he dated are more gorgeous than you so what was the reason? Must have been your personality"

"Must have been a favor to return" you correct him in a twisted tone after having enough of watching him being mean to you.

"Favor?" Yoongi's eyes shift to Jungkook with a question mark in his gaze.

"Hyung, I'll explain later" "Y/N, go check your wound. My room is the last from down the hall" Jungkook was about to make you leave when Yoongi blocked your way.

"That wound" Yoongi looks at your hand which was still on your torso and smirks. "It must hurt right?" The fakeness in his concern is more than obvious. His eyes told everything.

"Hyung please let's leave her alone-"

"You are lucky that Jungkook was there to save you that night because if he wouldn't had flipped my hand right before shooting you in the head, your family must have been sticking missing posters of you around the city by now" saying that, he comes close to you and brings his face to your ear. "I never miss any shot" he almost whispers in your ear just to intimidate and frighten you more.

"If you are alive today, it's only because of Jungkook. You should worship him at this point" Yoongi scoffs before leaving the room.

"I never miss a shot"

Flipped his hand before shooting you?

You take a few seconds to process what Yoongi said and then snap your head towards Jungkook who saw your questions coming.

"It wasn't you who shot me that night?" You tug onto Jungkook's jacket and turn him towards you, face to face, being devastated knowing the truth.

______

A/N: Aiighhhtttt for all the Wattpad readers this is a very lattttteeee update. Sowwie :)