18.

Your walks makes you seem like you were going to see him, pin him to the wall and ask him why he left you just like that and why did not he fight for you. Not understanding how it's only you who's built a whole perspective of him thinking of you as you think of him. For all you know, he could really just be done after returning the favor by saving your life and not caring about what happens to you after that. You could be walking up there to have your heart either mend or break in an irreparable way. You aren't sure if he is going to react after seeing you but you know this is important for you, at least for the closure you never got to have.

As you reach upstairs and inside the house, you heartbeat starts to accelerate but your fists are packed tightly, jaw clenched gathering the courage backed by the aggression and rage.

You could see his room past the couple stairs to the hallway. You we're approaching it with your heels stomping against the hard wood floor. All of the courage, aggression and rage melts away the second you reach his room and stand still in front of his room's door, cold feet. Fists still ready to throw a punch at anyone.

This is it.

He is on the other side of the door.

All you have to do is knock and you'll see him in the next minute.

Unfortunately, the oppressed you chickens out and you fall weak in your fake confidence.

"I can't" you mumble to yourself and at the same time tears pool down your eyes, your lips start quivering while being on the verge of breaking down. The fingers are still together in a fist and your eyes wouldn't leave the sight of his door.

After staring at his door for a two straight minutes, you turn around and start making a haste towards the main door. Even before you could pass half way through the way, everything suddenly blackouts. Everything around you goes pitch black. Following the darkness comes a hostile groan from Jungkook's room. "FUCK"

You hear him yell responding the to blackout. Chills run up your skin all over. You didn't just hear him curse but you also just heard him for the very first time after these years and you immediately knew it was him.

You were just processing his voice when you hear the door for his room clink open. "For fuck's sake-" he suddenly stops at the sight of a stranger in his house.

You hear more from him when he steps out. "Who are you?" He asks be alerted and all ready to throw hands at the potential hostile stranger.

He sees you!

Your heart almost bursts out in a zillion pieces. Your eyes going left and right in the dark, freaking out, breathing hikes up knowing he is walking towards you slowly, close.

"What are you doing up here?"

The only reason he can gently see you is because of the soft moonlight glazing in the hallway, on you through on of the big windows in the open rooms besides you.

Your mouth is sealed shut knowing this is it. You both are going to be finally face to face after years. You were not ready. You were pressing your nails against your skin, tightening the fist out of anxiety.

"Are you one of those whores Taehyung sent to lure me into the party?"

"The fuck" you whisper to yourself. "Fuck no!" You suddenly turn around yelling, being extreme offended. That was literally out of pocket of him. The moment you let the words out and see his silhouette, you realize what you just did.

The moment you reveal yourself to him, he stops in tracks, frozen. You couldn't yet see his face.

"Y/N......" your name leaves his mouth in the most softest voice. "Is-is that you Y/N?"