Chapter 47

A/N: You can listen to the song above while reading❤❤❤

EVERYTHING was just doing fine before I met Zoe. But the moment she came, She turned my world into a different one, she made it better, more colorful and amazing. And now, I can't even imagine having a life here in the world without her beside me.

What if I never knew

What if I never found you

I'd never have this feeling in my heart

How did this come to be

I don't know how you found me

But from the moment I saw you

Deep inside my heart I knew

I wiped my tears away as I looked at her walking down the aisle. Her Mom is walking with her, but my eyes are all focused on her. My little doll, my baby, my bride...

"Oh, God..." naiusal ko nalamang at walang tigil ang pagluha ko.

Napangiti ako nang matanaw mula sa kinatatayuan ko ang pag-iyak niya. Her face are flushing too and her eyes were tearing up while smiling at me.

Her veil's covering her face but it doesn't even hide the truth that My Zoe is beautiful. Beautiful is not an enough adjective for her actually. My Zoe is just so...unreal.

Baby your my destiny

You and I were meant to be

With all my heart and soul

I give my love to have and hold

And as far as I can see

You were always meant to be my destiny

After waiting for so many years, here I am again standing and waiting for her patiently. Sa lahat ng paghihintay ay ito ang pinapangarap ko, ang hintayin siya mula rito...sa altar.

I felt Colton's hand massaging my shoulders. Panay pa ang bulong nito ng kung ano anong mga bagay pero hindi ko na pinapansin. This bastard is my best man. Wala akong pakialam sakaniya ngayon, I'm a hundred percent focused to my woderful bride.

I wanted someone like you

Someone that I could hold on to

And give my love until the end of time

But forever was just a word, just a word

Something I'd only heard about

But now your always there for me

When you say forever I'll believe

Muling umagos ang panibagong luha mula sa mga mata ko at hindi maalis ang isang matagumpay na ngiti mula sa aking mga labi. I looked at her with so much love and respect as she walked on the white aisle wearing her white, long and elegantly beautiful gown.

Baby your my destiny

You and I were meant to be

With all my heart and soul

I give my love to have and hold
And as far as I can see

You were always meant to be my destiny

The song continued 'til she reached me. Nagmano ako kay Mommy bago nito ibinigay sa akin ang kamay ng kaniyang anak.

"Wala na akong ma-i-habilin, Aidan. Instead, I want to thank you for always taking care of my daughter since then, thankyou for loving her endlessly and sincerely. Thankyou, Son" anito at niyakap ako.