jxdn

request ! (i dont know what u meant by 'family imagines' so hope this is what it was!)

today, was the scariest fucking day of my life. i was meeting my boyfriends family today. and i wouldnt be so nervous if it wasnt for knowing u had to live up to the expectations of madison lewis.

i wore a simple outfit, a oversized tee, ripped mom jeans, and my white docs. i also grabbed my small white purse and called it good.

my hair was in messy curls, and had some lighter makeup on. i soon felt my phone buzz and jaden had texted me.

jay <3
hey baby,
i'm here let's
goooo :)

i simply replied with 'ok lover' and went to his car. i sat down and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. he turned on our current favorite song 'OHMAMI' by chase atlantic & maggie lindemann.

"are you ready to do this?" he asked while driving.

"yeah, i'm just scared cause you know.." i said, he knew i was doubting myself and scared that i won't be as amazing as madison.

"baby, your gonna do amazing. i love you and i know they will too." he said smiling at me.

"i love you too jaden" i said smiling.

it soon got to my favorite part of the song which was maggie's added on verse. i started singing it and by the middle of her verse i looked over to see jaden smiling at me and recording me.

we laughed and he posted it. and we soon arrived. we hopped out of the car and knocked on his door. his mom answered it and looked at us smiling.

"hi my boy! how have you been?" she asked hugging him.

"i've been good mom, this is my girlfriend, y/n." he said gesturing to me.

"well of course i know who she is, your beautiful my dear." she said hugging me.

"same to you mrs.hossler, ur gorgeous!" i said smiling.

"oh sweetie, you can call me amy." she walked us inside and we sat on the couch.

"jadens dad couldn't make it today so it's just me!" she said smiling.

jaden went and grabbed us some drinks while me and his mom talked for awhile, she wanted to take some pics so that's exactly what we did.

jaden had jumped into a few pics and they turned out super cute. we continued talking for awhile until we realized it was time to go.

"goodbye jay! and goodbye y/n, it was wonderful to meet you!" she said giving me one last hug.

"same to you amy!" as i was walking away i heard her tell jaden something that made me smile.

"jaden, don't let her go. she is amazing and one of a kind, if you break her heart i will break you." she told him.

we got back into the car and started to drive when i felt my phone buzz again.

"@amydenaehossler has tagged you in a post."
i quickly clicked on it and smiled at it and instantly showed jaden.

"she loves you," he said ", and i love you too."

"i love you jay." we quickly kissed and the rest of the ride was filled with music and smiles.

@amydenaehossler

liked by jadenhossler, y/n, ameliezilber, cooper

liked by jadenhossler, y/n, ameliezilber, cooper.noreiga, sabqueseda, cynthiaparkerrrr, and 25,000 more

got to hangout and meet the lovely y/n. she is my son jadens girlfriend, she is so amazing and so beautiful. this will forever be my daughter in law. i love you y/n.

tagged - y/n , jadenhossler