jj maybanks

requested ! part 2 of jj maybanks

after a week of what happened at my house jj and me decided to be a thing i guess before actually going out. no one knew about us. like at all. not even the pogues.

we were currently all sitting in the chateau bored out of our minds.

"hey do you guys wanna go for a ride on the boat?" john b asked us.

"yeah sure!" kie said getting up.

"please." pope agreed.

"nah i'm gonna stay here." jj said and looked at me.

"me too, i have to go home soon." i said. now in the mean time in front of our friends we still acted like we hated eachother.

"okay see y'all later." they said. we waved bye and waited till they got on the boat to be with eachother.

"princess come here." jj said holding his arms out. i walked over to him and sat in his lap straddling him. i had my arms around his neck while his were on my ass.

"so what do you wanna do?" he asked me quietly.

"mm i think you know." i said laughing. he smiled at me and pressed our lips together. i smiled into the kiss and softly pulled at his blonde hair.

he swiped his tongue against my lips asking for entrance which i denied. he squeezed my ass causing me to gasp lightly. he entered his tongue into my mouth feeling every inch of it.

he laid me down to be on top of me. he kissed down my neck and onto my collarbone leaving marks every inch down.

"jj please do something." i moaned.

"what do you want love?" he asked me.

"you. inside of me. now." i said wrapping my legs around him. i smiled at him and he kissed me quickly.

he took off my pants and his but kept our shirts on since i was wearing a green tank top and he was wearing his classic muscle tee with no sleeves.

"you ready gorgeous?" he asked me.

"of course." i said smiling. he put on a condom and slowly slid in causing us both to groan. he started going faster making me grip onto his shoulders hard.

"mm fuck your still so tight." he moaned out.

"jj fuck." i said feeling him in my stomach. literally. he brought one hand to my neck and choked me lightly making sure not to hurt me.

he soon flipped me over so i was on my hands and knees. he entered me quickly and pounded into me like no tomorrow. my face was smushed into the couch and i was a moaning mess.

he gripped my hair and pulled me up to his chest so that my back was against him. he continued to thrust into me while choking me with one hand and holding me with the other.

i turned my head and gave him a sloppy kiss while i was still moaning, feeling the most pleasure i've gotten in awhile.

he kissed my neck and i started to moan louder and louder. i soon felt my high about to reach and i knew with a few more thrusts id cum.

"what the fuck! ahh my eyes!" i heard john b yell.

"what are you- oh my god!" kie yelled covering her eyes.

"PUT CLOTHES ON STOP." pope screamed. jj quickly put a blanket over both of us and got in front of me.

"can you guys not look at her please." he said alittle angry.

"why the fuck are you guys fucking on my couch?" john b asked.

"too late to make it to the bedroom." i said awkwardly.

"can you turn around so she can change without you pervs looking?" jj asked. they all turned around and he helped me get my pants back on and gave me a quick kiss.

"okay your good." i said. they all looked at us and was confused and embarrased.

"that was..." john b said.

"awkward." i finished.