bryce hall

A BRYCE HALL ORIGINAL...

i was at a party in LA with my bestfriend, nessa. her boyfriend and his friends were hosting the party. nessa wore a tight red dress, while i wore the same one but in a purple.

we arrived to see the place packed. we walked in to go find josh.

"baby!" nessa exclaimed. he saw her and smiled.

"hey baby, hey y/n." he said

"hey." i replied

"i'm gonna go get some drinks." i said. they nodded and i walked to the drinks. i made myself a drink and walked outside.

i sat on one of the chairs and just stayed there. no one was out there which was nice.

"hey." an unknown voice said to me.

"oh hey." i said.

"i'm bryce, the host of this." he smiled.

"y/n." i said. we talked for awhile before he asked me to dance. i was really feeling the song and started grinding my ass against him. he'd put his hands on my hips and guide me.

"wanna go to my room?" he asked

"sure." he took my hand and we walked up to his room. once we walked in he pushed me up against the door and locked it.

"ma, you look so good in this dress. but i'm gonna have to take it off." he said in my ear making me let out a whimper.

he grabbed my ass signaling for me to jump so i did. i wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked me over to the bed and set me down, hovering over me.

he took off his shirt while i took off my dress leaving me just in my underwear. he saw me and groaned at the sight.

he quickly took off his boxers and grabbed a condom. he kissed down my body, slowly taking off my panties.

he kissed me while slowly entering me causing us both to moan out in pleasure.

he slowly would speed up his actions making it so the only thing you could hear was our skin clapping and our moans.

"your so beautiful y/n." he said in the crook of my neck. i soon was coming to my high, as was he.

he slowed down causing our highs to die down and laid beside me.

"i'm gonna go run a bath." he said. i was confused to say the least. i decided to take off his sheets and put new ones on for him. i changed into one of his shirts
so i wasn't completely bare.

i then put them in his basket and walked in his closet and saw some new sheets. i put them on his bed for him and see bryce walk out.

"come here." he said and opened his arms. i walked up and he wrapped his arms around me.

"y/n, i really hope this wasn't a one time thing because your a really sweet and beautiful girl." he said kissing the top of my head.

"i didn't want it to be a one time thing either." i smiled. he kissed my lips and we went in the bath together, just sitting and talking.

he then put me in one of his shirts and put me in bed to cuddle.

next morning...

i woke up to banging on bryces door.

"y/n i know your in there get out now!" nessa yelled.

and in bursted josh and griffin with their cameras pointed at us. i hid in bryces chest and he held me close.

"your makin my girl nervous go." he said.