nessa & jaden

didn't proof read!

explicit. like EXPLICIT

today i was going to my friends party. it was a big party and i could use a night to let loose so why not.

i pulled up and walked into the party spotting my friends, cooper, sab, and cynthia. we all talked until i saw the prettiest girl walk in.

"guys whos that?" i asked them, they all looked to where i was and said her name was nessa. i decided to make my move and go up to her.

"hey." i said to her, she smiled at me and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"why hello." she said back. we smiled at eachother and decided to sit outside. we talked for a couple hours and got very, very wasted.

"so nessa, do you happen to like girls?" i asked her.

"why yes, yes i do." she said laughing.

"wanna get outta here and fuck?" i asked her boldly. she laughed at me and smiled.

"i'd love to... but, i have a boyfriend. but he'd probably be down for a threesome." she said coming closer.

i eagerly nodded and she texted him to meet her at her place for a surprise. we got there pretty quickly and saw him sitting there.

"hi baby, hello..."

"y/n." i said eyeing him.

"babe, we wanna have a th-threesome. now." she slurred over her words. i nodded and came behind her.

his eyes lit up with pure joy and nodded. i started kissing the back of nessas neck while jaden came behind me and started sucking on my neck.

nessa started taking off her clothes, leaving her bare. making me and jaden do the exact same. nessa sat against the headboard of her bed while i got on top of her.

i started kissing her going down her neck and sucked on her boobs. i started sucking on her left one swirling my tongue every now and then.

i switched to the right side then after a while moved down to her stomach and soon her wet pussy.

i placed a kiss on top of her pussy then immediately ran my tongue through her folds. she moaned quite loudly and gripped onto my hair pushing me into her.

i started sucking on her clit when i felt jaden push his tip through my folds. he kept teasing me and finally pushed in making me moan around nessas clit.

he started going fast while i shoved my tongue into nessas hole. i brought one of my hands to her clit and started circling it bringing her to her high more.

she finally reached it letting out a high pitch scream. jaden and nessa then looked at eachother as if giving a special code and i was flipped onto my back, with my head hanging off the bed. jaden repositioned himself into me causing me to let out a pornographic moan.

nessa came back with a large strap on and bent down to spit in my mouth. i opened my mouth and she started fucking my mouth with her strap on.

i was a moaning and crying mess and couldn't contain myself. i finally came on jadens dick, but he didn't stop he kept going.

my body started to shake and was overstimulated. he continued to go till i hit my high again.

as he and nessa both kept going harder i started seeing stars and nothing but pitch black.

"ness baby, fucking come look at this." he said and spread open my folds. i was shaking and both of them went to devour me again.

they both licked up my juices and cleaned me up.

"so... how do you feel about a three way relationship?" nessa and jaden asked me.