bryce hall

requested !!

today i was heading over to the sway house to be with my boyfriend, bryce hall. we got together awhile ago and i helped him get over addison and now we're here.

he wanted me to come over and watch him and the other boys film a lie detector test with jason nash. so i agreed and came over.

i got to the sway house about 20 minutes later and walked inside. someone ran and picked me up and i screamed not knowing who it was.

"it's just me baby." he said letting me down.

"fuck you scared me bryce." i laughed. he kissed me quickly and brought me over to the couch to watch them do this.

after an hour it was now bryces turn. he got hooked up to the machine and jason was about to ask him a question. he asked "do you want addison back?" i shot a look at josh.

josh was my bestfriend in sway, he's always been there for me and he was the one who helped me meet bryce.

"u-u-uh no." he said and john, the lie detector guy, put his thumb down and said "he lied." my heart broke. i quickly grabbed my keys and purse and headed out of sway, slamming the front door behind me.

i got in my car and drove off to my apartment. once i got there i threw my hair up in a bun, put on one of nessas hoodies she left and sat on my couch.

i closed my blinds and curtains so it was pretty dark in my living room. i had a huge blanket over me and turned on a movie.

i started thinking of me and bryce and if i did something wrong or if he just never loved me like he did addison.

i was deep in my thoughts till i got a text message from nessa saying "check tiktok room..." i opened my phone to see the a video someone recorded of what happened on tiktokroom.

@TIKTOKROOM

wow looks like nicolette (#nicolswrld ) stormed out of sway after her boyfriend #brycehall apparently lied on his question ( he said he doesn't want addison back but it was a lie!) 🍵

comments -

@nessabarrett : please take this down

@addisonre : take this down, it's disrespectful! nicol is a very sweet girl :(

@joshrichards : whoever recorded this is fucked

@cynthiaparkerrrr : fuck off!

@darianka.s : poor girl

@brycehall : take it down

@nicolswrld : please take this down.

i shut off my phone and threw it somewhere in my living room and started to cry. it hurt knowing bryce wanted her back. i thought i was good enough.

after what felt like a year of crying i heard a knock at my door. i looked into the mirror by my door to see if it was noticeable i was crying.

there was mascara runny down my cheeks, my eyes were red and puffy, and my lips were dry. i honestly didn't care at this point. i opened the door to see bryce.

"bryce go home." i said going to close the door. he stopped it with his foot and walked in.

"bryce you can't just come into my house." i said throwing my arms up. i shut the door and went back to my living room.

"nicol please let me talk to you." he said. i ignored him and sat on my couch with my arms crossed over my chest.

"let me explain please." he said grabbing my face to make me look at him.

"fine explain." i said yanking his hands off of me.

"i have no feelings towards addison whatsoever. i promise. i didn't lie i don't wanna be with her i accidentally moved which made the lie detector go up and say i lied. i promise i don't love her or have any type of feelings towards her.

i only want you okay? i've wanted you ever since i met you. i love you more than anyone nicolette." he said staring at me.

i grabbed his face and kissed him. he picked me up and had his hands wrapped around my butt to hold me up. without breaking the kiss we went to my bedroom and continued there...

we both ended up falling asleep tangled up together.

"i love you nicolette." he whispered in my ear.

@BRYCEHALL

we're still together so shut up

tagged - nicolswrld

comments - disabled