madi monroe

madis so hot omg anyways

explicit ! not proof read !

madi monroe was my bestfriend. she was also my girlfriend of a year, everything's been great but our sex life hasn't been good.

she usually always has new things and it makes things fun and interesting but lately it's been very vanilla.

"cynthia i'm telling you. super vanilla and i'm not like that, she knows that!" i say getting irritated and running my hands down my face.

"talk to her y/n. what's the worst that can happen?" cynthia says.

"she leaves me cause i called her vanilla." i said putting my head down. cynthia laughed lightly and came to sit next to me.

"babe, what's something you wanna do with her?" she asked me trying to help.

"i really wanna go to saddle ranch, and have her uh finger me at the table, while paparazzi are there. the fear of getting caught seems so exciting to me." i said as my cheeks go red.

"that's it we're going to saddle tonight." cynthia said getting up. she yelled for the girls and said we all were going to saddle.

nothing like getting fingered while your bestfriends were there AND one knew it was gonna happen.

i went upstairs and walked up in between my gorgeous blue haired girlfriend while she sat on the bed. she looked at me... differently. not bad but in a lust filled way.

she placed her hands on my ass, playing with it as i had both hands on either side of her face.

"you look so good baby. so fucking good." she said whispering the last part and now towering over me. she placed a hand around my neck and pulled me in for a heated kiss.

as we were kissing she tried to stick her tongue in my mouth, but i pulled away quickly knowing we had to go.

"madi we have to go c'mon." i said grabbing her hand and walking in front of her. i lightly swayed my hips and i could hear her groan behind me. i laughed and we all headed in the car.

in the car madi wouldnt stop touching me. whether it was her hand on my thigh, her lips on my neck, anything. she wouldn't stop, and i wasn't complaining.

we pulled up to saddle getting out and immediately seeing paparazzi everywhere. they asked us questions and we answered, we got one of the back tables which was nice.

we finally sat down looking over the menu when i felt a hand appear on my thigh. i didn't think much of it till it started moving up my skirt and started teasing me through my underwear.

i looked at madi wide eyed and mouthed 'no'. she laughed and whispered in my ear.

"just let it happen baby." she said now moving my underwear to the side and running two fingers through my folds.

"m-madi— fuck." i said closing my eyes and tilting my head down. it was happening, my fantasy. now i had to be quiet.

she soon shoved a first finger into me which caused me to jolt, she then added a second and started moving in and out.

it was hard to keep my eyes open at that point. i gripped onto her arm and put my head into her shoulder and then the waiter came.

"what can i get you guys?" everyone ordered while i still haven't until madi whispered harshly in my ear.

"order or ill fucking stop." she said slowing down. i looked up and started ordering. and of course that's when she picks up her pace.

"i-ill have a— fuck— a s-salad wi-with extra ch-chicken— ah— on top, and a w-water ple-please." i said immediately putting my head back onto her shoulder.

she continues going and i felt my orgasm approaching. i looked up at her with my big eyes and brought her in close.

"i-i'm close." i said whispering in my ear. she started kissing lightly on my neck and then when it started hitting she engulfed my lips into a kiss, to prevent me from making noise.

i released onto her fingers and she pulled away pleased with herself. she pulled her fingers out and sneakily put them in her mouth and sucked them clean.

"if we don't leave i will take you right here right now pretty girl, let's go." she said to me. i nodded and we got up to leave.

"here's money for our food. we're gonna go bye guys." madi said and we started walking before i walked back over to cynthia and hugged her.

"thank you for telling her to do this." i said and she smiled but then looked confused.

"i didn't tell her about it." she said and we both had a realization that she definitely heard our conversation earlier today.