josh richards

A JOSH RICHARDS ORIGINAL...

it was currently 7:30 pm on a friday. i was getting ready to go to my bestfriends house for a sleepover.

i was going to see brielle richards. i've known her and her family since we were little, but i've kept this big secret from her for years.

i've liked her brother josh for 3 years. ever since we kissed in my freshman year and his sophomore year. i tried to talk to him about it but he'd say "it was a mistake".

ouch i know. we used to have a super close bond but ever since then we've distanced ourselves. i've moved past it and obviously so has he.

i finally got ready and got in my car to go to her house. it only took like 5-10 minutes to get to her house.

once i got there i knocked on the door only for josh to open it.

"hey ali, what's up?" he asked.

"uh is brielle here i'm staying the night here." i said.

"oh, her and my family just left for a dinner she had to go to. they'll be back around 10." he said.

"oh i'll just come back later." i said awkwardly.

"no stay. you don't wanna drive that late at night. just chill in my room or something. i'm gonna go shower." he smiled at me.

"o-okay." i walked in the house and we walked upstairs. i was gonna go to brielle's room but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his room.

"wrong room silly." he smiled. fuck. i sat on his bed and he went into his bathroom that was connected to his room.

"lock my bedroom door!" he yelled out.

"okay." i yelled back. i locked his door and laid on his bed scrolling through tiktok.

after about 25 minutes he came out in just a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. my jaw dropped mentally.

i couldn't help but stare at his abs, and just his body in general. i was in pure shock.

"like what you see?" he asked coming closer.

"i-i" i was at lost of words. he hovered me and what happened next completely shocked me.

he kissed me slow and passionately. i almost instantly kissed back, i wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer.

things got heated more and more quickly. soon my shirt and pants were off and somewhere in his room.

"baby, your so beautiful." he said admiring my body.

"your just saying that." i said.

"i'm not ali, your gorgeous. let me show you that i mean it." he told me.

"j-josh i'm a virgin." i quietly mumbled.

"we don't have too if you don't wanna." he looked into my eyes and his face softened.

"no i want too." i said smiling. he nodded and left soft kisses on my neck trailing down my body. he soon took off my bra and panties.

he continued to leave kisses up and down my body. he then grabbed a condom and slid it on.

"it's gonna hurt a little bit okay?" josh reassured me. i nodded my head okay and too distract me he kissed me.

he slid into me while kissing me causing me to wince in pain. he stayed still for a moment till i gave him an okay to move.

he started to thrust into me making me moan out in pleasure. then there was a knock on his door. he didn't stop and covered my mouth so i wasn't too loud.

"hey josh, is ali here by chance?" brielle's voice asked.

"uh n-no." he struggled to say.

"are you okay? why is your door locked." she asked knocking on it again.

"because it's always lock-locked. i-i'm fine, fuck." he said again.

"well if ali shows up let me know." she says.

"o-okay." he removed his hand from my mouth and kissed me instead.

"i'm gonna c-cum." i moaned.

"me too baby. let it out." he told me. i soon came all over him and he came filling up the condom. he laid beside me and threw the condom in his trash bin.

"ali, i really do like you. fuck, i love you ali. i do a lot and i want you to be my girlfriend. so ali will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

"of course bub." i said kissing him. we took a shower and i changed into his clothes and sat on his lap while he played video games.

"you might wanna text brielle and tell her your not coming over." he said.

"why?" i asked confused.

"so you can stay with me in here tonight love." he said kissing my head. i texted her telling her i didn't feel well and she said we'll hang out another time.