anthony reeves

AN ANTHONY REEVES ORIGINAL...

i sat on the couch in anthony's house. with his girlfriend avani. my bestfriend and his girlfriend, you'd think i'd be happy for him.

but i'm not. she treats him so poorly, hurts him, cheats, but he always goes back. as we were sitting watching the movie, avani was giggling and whispering things in his ear.

i saw him nod and smile. "y/n can you please leave?" he said.

"excuse me?" i said.

"leave. he didn't fucking stutter." she said laughing.

"don't ever talk to me like that. and your really making me leave for her?" i asked quite mad.

"y-yeah." he said nervously.

"fine. but don't try and text, call, hangout, or anything until you realize shit." i said. i grabbed all my stuff, including the stuff i left at his house and left.

goodbye to the person i love for god knows how long.

SEVEN MONTHS LATER.

it's been seven long, painful months without him. i haven't left my house unless it's to get food. it's gotten so bad that i stopped posting. i stopped leaving. i haven't hung out with anyone.

i know, it's not right because why would i do this over a boy, but he was my bestfriend since middle school. and we're now 19.

i always saw posts of them. live-streams. videos. anything. and id cry and cry. cause i lost my love.

i barely sleep anymore and when i do go out to get food i never finish it. i've lost weight, motivation, myself.

my head shot up hearing knocking on my door. it's probably just my friends trying to get me out. but it wasn't.

"a-anthony?" i ask in a quiet, raspy voice to me not talking in forever.

"i-i i'm sorry." he said and i watched tears start pouring out of his eyes.

"bub, come here." i said and opened my arms. he picked me up so i was wrapped around him but still hugging him.

he kicked the door close with his foot and went to my room. he sat down with me on his lap.

"what happened to you?" he asked seeing my face.

"i-i lost myself." i said quietly, playing with my fingers.

"have you been eating?" his voice filled with worry.

"ye-yeah alittle." i said sadly, "what happened to you." i refused to meet his eyes, knowing i'd break.

"i realized it. i was with someone who hurt me, and the person who was amazing, beautiful, kind, the perfect girl for me was right here in front of me and i didn't see it till now." he said softly.

"who?" i asked. he put his index finger under my chin and brought my face up to look at him. his eyes softened, seeing my bloodshot eyes.

"ant who is-" is all i said before i felt his lips on mine. they were chapped, and rough but i didn't care. it was like everything i imagined.

"did that answer your question?" he asked lightly.

"yes."