payton moormeier

me and payton we're currently laying in bed watching a movie. he was my boyfriend of now 2 years.

he's been acting differently for the past couple weeks. everytime i tried to kiss him or even just hug him he'd deny it. i went to go lay on him to cuddle and he moved. i had enough of it.

"what the fuck." i said.

"what?" he asked.

"why are you acting like this?" i asked annoyed.

"acting like what." he asked. i was now standing up mad.

"don't act fucking stupid payton. your not affectionate anymore. you don't love on me, hug me, kiss me, hold my hand, fuck we havent had sex in a month. so please inform me what's been going on." i yelled.

" i don't love you anymore!" he yelled back at me. i froze, everything went numb. where did i go wrong. i had so many questions before i completely dropped to the floor. i felt completely numb.

"w-where did i go wro-wrong?" i asked crying.

"you didn't do anything wrong. i just met someone who ignited something in me. i'm sorry chloe."
he said coming close to me.

"don't." i whispered closing my eyes.

"who is she?" i asked.

"her names riley." he said smiling.

"can you um, leave?" i asked.

"yeah, yeah. i wish you the best chlo." he said. and he left. he just picked up everything and left. while i felt alone. and gone.

2 YEARS LATER...

i was walking in target with my boyfriend of 6 months, mattia polibio. we wanted to get some stuff and target was closest to my apartment.

"mama i'm gonna go grab something from over there, stay here okay?" he said.

"okay baby." i kissed him and he went to go get whatever. i heard the laughter of a girl and i looked up to see him. to see payton and riley.

everything froze. i felt everything come back.

"c-chloe?" he said shocked.

"uh he-hey payton." i said. he was going to come up to hug me but mattia came back and wrapped an arm around me.

"mama, who's this?" he asked.

"payton." i said. mattia clenched his jaw knowing what happened between us.

"well payton we gotta go. bye." i said.

"bye." he said. and that was the last time i ever saw him.