ryland storms

requested !

i was currently at hype with my bestfriend ryland. we decided to have a sleepover with alex and kouvr in their room since we all were so close.

we were just gonna sleep on their floor which i didn't mind and watch movies all night. so i got there around 7 pm and brought mcdonald's.

i ran upstairs to rylands room to see him passed out. i set my stuff and the food down and closed the door. i laid on him and he started shifting and then wrapped his arms around me.

"hey quinn, i missed you." he said kissing my head. something he always did since we were kids.

"i missed you more. now come on it's sleepover time, can i borrow ur shirt and sweats?" i asked him.

"of course, you know where they are." he said. i got up and changed into them and walked out.

"i'm getting on your back." i said. he grabbed the food and i jumped on his back and we walked to alex and kouvrs room.

"KOUVRR." i screamed jumping on her.

"QUINNYYY." she wrapped her arms around me and we hugged while laying down.

"alex and ryland you guys get the floor." i said. kouvr laughed and agreed.

"uh when did we discuss this." alex said laughing.

"just now david dobrik." i said.

"that's it get out." he said.

"no you can't kick out my quinny." kouvr said. i got off of her and me and ryland set up our bed on the floor. we ate our food and then turned on movies because it was now midnight.

we decided to just watch euphoria because it's 8 episodes but each is an hour long. after the first episode kouvr and alex were knocked out.

"i like cassie and maddy." i said while laying on rylands chest.

"i like jules shes fun." ryland said.

"nate is hot but does bad things." i said feeling ryland tighten his grip on me. he hated when i called anyone but him cute or hot etc.

"that's nice. i think i'm gonna go to sleep." he said turning over.

"ry, come on." i said annoyed. he just ignored me so i turned him over and laid on top of him.

"quinn i'm not in the mood." he said annoyed.

"ryland please." i said.

"i don't know what you want." he said wrapping his arms around my waist dangerously close to my ass.

i don't know why but i started feeling some type of way. i felt a tingling sensation in my stomach and it was weird.

"why are you now acting weird?" he asked me. i didn't know what to say so i rolled off of him and turned over squeezing my thighs together for some type of friction.

"quinn, are you okay? talk to me." he said turning me over.

"i-uh, well, uhm i have like a feeling that's weird in my stomach and it's weird." i said with my eyes closed embarrased. he moved his hand to my lower stomach right above my pussy.

"right here?" he asked while his head was in the crook of my neck.

"mm, mhm, yes." i said. i soon felt kisses on my neck.

"do you want too? i know it would be your first time." he said.

"please just do something." i whined. he soon kissed me hard. while he did this he would run his hands up and down my body making me slightly moan.

"baby, you have to be quiet." he said.

"o-okay." i stuttered. he started kissing my neck and down to my collarbone making me suck in a breath. he smiled against my skin and sucked on it till he made a hickey.

he lifted my shirt up so he could see my boobs. he sucked on one while he played with the other giving equal attention. he switched a couple times before kissing down my stomach and taking off my sweats and underwear.

"can i?" he asked. i nodded my head quick. he licked a bold stripe up my pussy. i moaned quietly immediately moving my hand over my mouth.

he started sucking on my clit and slowly pushed a finger in. i bit down on my hand and moaned. i kept my other hand grabbing at his hair. he started going faster and faster and adding another finger.

he did that for awhile until i felt a feeling like i had to pee.

"r-ryland i-"

"i know baby." he said and went harder and faster with his fingers. i soon felt myself release and started breathing heavily.

"w-what happened?" i asked.

"you came princess." he came back up and kissed me. i wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled into the kiss. we quickly put our clothes back on and walked back to his room.

and the rest of the night was amazing... except for the noise complaints of his roommates.