tom riddle

if u don't know tom riddle he is the heir of slytherin aka my babydaddy! i'll make a draco malfoy one after this for my draco lovers.

i sat alone at my favorite place. the astronomy tower. this was my happy place and let me take a break from all the work i had to do with school. it was also very magical.

i was a ravenclaw. the best in my house to be exact. i kept everyone in check and made sure i was the best. i wanted to be the best ravenclaw there ever was which is hard with luna lovegood as your competition.

her and i have been head to head since we stepped foot into hogwarts. and coincidentally both had a crush on the heir of slytherin, tom riddle. and she told everyone. and sure enough tom found out.

(ik she isn't like that but pretend....)

now that i don't have school tomorrow i planned to sleep at the astronomy tower. it gave me a break from worrying about competition. as i sat in the tower hugging my knees i took a deep breath in. looking out in front of me.

i heard heavy footsteps and whipped my head around to be faced with none other than tom riddle himself.

"what are you doing here, liberty?" he asked referring to my last name.

"i could say the same to you riddle." i laughed lightly.

"seriously." he said and came to sit next to me.

"i come here when i need to relax or stay somewhere besides my dorm." i said.

"me too. funny we haven't crossed paths." he said looking anywhere but me. it then came to an awkward silence.

"so i hear you fancy me?" he said looking at me. i laughed slightly.

"i'm not even gonna try to deny it because everyone in hogwarts knows it." i said looking back at him. he was much closer than i anticipated. i really got to look into his chocolate brown eyes, and his gorgeous curly hair.

he got so close i could feel his breath on my lips. it smelled like mint.

"what if i told you i fancy you too." he said whispering over my lips.

"i-i" he cut me off with a kiss. it wasn't a fast kiss it was long kiss. he held my cheek while we kissed in my favorite place.

"i wanna be with you darling but i can't. i can't feel love." he said pulling away pressing our foreheads against each other.

"what if i can change that tom. what if i can make you feel love cause you've never experienced it." i said looking at him.

he stayed quiet and looked into my dark green eyes. he put his head down and grabbed me placing me on top of him. he held my hands and just stayed like that.

i held one of his hands and brought his chin up with my finger.

"i'm willing to try if you are." i said smiling. and for the first time in hogwarts history, he smiled back.

he brought me into another kiss, but this time his hands were on my lower back pulling me into him while i rested my hands around his neck.

"wanna sleep with me here?" i asked him quietly.

"of course my love." he said. we both laid down in the pillows and blankets i brought and i laid my head on his chest.

i told you this place was magical.