vinnie hacker

part 2 as requested!! i didn't proof read this i'm sorry if there's mistakes

explicit !

it's been 2 weeks since the party, and it's been one week since me and vinnie became fuck buddies.

we were laying on my couch, got alittle drunk and then fucked to keep it simple. and he was on his way now due to him having a bad day.

which i would be lying if i wasn't scared to see him knowing he's upset. he texted me and said, "i'll be there in 5. you better be on the bed and ready."

so of course i.... didn't do that. i'm currently sitting on the couch in boxers i bought from walmart, a oversized crewneck and my glasses.

as i'm flipping through channels i hear my door open and close hard. and there's vinnie, he didn't even see me.

he went straight for my room and ignored me. i looked past it and continued to flip through channels till i felt a presence behind me and a hand wrap around my throat.

"mm what are you doing?" he asked me tilting my head up while still having his hand wrapped around my neck.

"watching tv. what about you." i said simply not caring. his hand gripped harder around my neck and he looked pissed.

"open your mouth." he said, i completely disobeyed him.

"i fucking said open your mouth." he yelled slightly, i opened my mouth and knew what was gonna happen.

his chains were above my face while he looked down at me. he grabbed the tequila i had from the kitchen earlier.

he took a sip of it and spit it back into my mouth. once it entered my mouth he wiped the excess off with his thumb, then to caress my face lightly.

"swallow pretty girl." he said, i swallowed smiling at him, then sticking my tongue out proving i did so.

"fuck, we're fucking here i don't care i'll buy you a new couch." he said while coming to me.

once he got in front of me he wrapped his hand around my throat again and kissed me harshly. he immediately entered his tongue into my mouth as we kissed.

he hovered above me and put his free hand into my boxers. he slipped his hand passed the waistband of my underwear and slipped his fingers through my folds.

"so fucking wet hm? and for who?" he said whispering then looking down.

"definitely for jordan." i said laughing but quick to be cut off by a moan as he stuck two fingers immediately into me, not happy with my answer.

"who again?" he said continuing a slow pace of moving his fingers in and out.

"jordan." i struggled to get out to make him even more mad. he tightened his grip around my neck only to remove his fingers, and his hand.

"wha-wha whyd you stop?" i asked whimpering.

he didn't answer but took off his shirt and pants, then took off my clothes so fast it was in a blink of an eye.

he laid me down on my couch and removed his boxers almost immediately sliding his dick in between my folds.

"i'm about to fuck you so hard, you'll only remember my name. got it?" he said placing his hand back around my neck.

"y-yes." and almost instantly he entered me. i was cut off by a moan and couldn't stop. he started going harder, and faster not giving me enough time to even blink.

"f-fuck vinnie , faster." i said rolling my eyes to the back of my head.

"yeah, you want me that bad? what's my name again hm? whos fucking you this good?" he asked now pressing on my stomach with his free hand.

"fuck fuck fuck you. you vinnie fuck." i couldn't stop moaning, nor could i even think straight.

"your doing so good for me pretty girl." even though he was fucking the shit out of me i couldn't help but blush at the praising comments.

"fuck vinnie i'm close, so close." i said grabbing the arm that was wrapped around my neck.

"i know baby, me too. come on." he said going even faster. soon enough he brought me and him to our high. i don't think i've ever moaned that loud.

he pulled out and laid basically on top of me.

"fuck were good." he said. i laughed lightly and played with his hair till we both fell asleep, naked on my couch.