mattia polibio

A MATTIA POLIBIO ORIGINAL...

i was currently on my way to my bestfriends house, mattia polibio. i've been bestfriends with him since kindergarten and we've been inseparable since.

his parents were out of town and he wanted me to stay with him for the 2 1/2 weeks their gone. just the two of us.

i soon arrived considering his house was a block away. i would've walked but i had to pack a suitcase so i drove.

i knocked on the door and waited patiently and soon came a messy looking mattia.

"mattia why do you look- oh." i said realizing. he was sweaty, shirtless, and his hair was a mess. not to mention the huge tent he had in his pants.

"let me go to my room and you can finish beating it tia." i said laughing. i went down to the basement to the spare bedroom that was basically my room now.

i put my stuff away and changed into some short shorts and my tank top considering i was hot. i went out to go get a water but stopped outside of tias door.

"fuckkk valerie. your pussy is so tight. fuck." i heard him moan out. i was confused to say the least. i never thought of mattia that way.

"val-val fuck yes." he moaned and i heard shuffling. i quickly ran upstairs and sat on the couch with a water in my hand.

"hey val. do you wanna watch a movie in my room?" he asked smiling.

"uh s-sure." i said and walked downstairs. i decided to joke around with him and sway my hips while walking.

i could feel his eyes burning into my body. i giggled quietly and jumped on his bed. i noticed he put new sheets on which was great.

he sat down beside me and put on a show.

we were a half an hour into the movie and i decided to joke with him.

"tia, i'm gonna take my shorts off i'm uncomfortable." i said.

"o-okay." he said taking a big gulp. i took them off and laid on my side.

"tia cuddle meee." i said extending the 'e'.

"uhm okay." he said. he moved closer and i decided to press my ass against his dick and move around. i felt him grow beneath me.

he started groaning while i continued to do it. i soon was flipped onto my back with his hand around my throat.

"listen val don't fucking do that because now i'm hard and your gonna fucking fix it. got it princessa?" he said sternly.

"yes tia" i bit my lip and looked him up and down the best i could.

"god, your irresistible fuck." he said he started kissing me roughly with his hand still wrapped around my throat.

he let go, and started kissing down my neck leaving marks. he kissed the top of my chest then down my stomach.

he took off my bra and started trailing kisses over them. soon taking my left nipple into his mouth while playing with the other one causing me to moan.

he kissed down my stomach to the top of the waistband of my panties and took them off with his teeth.

i moaned at the sight. he came back up and kissed me before removing everything but his boxers. he started making out with me again,

and started running his fingers through my folds. i moaned into the kiss but he made sure i didn't detach my lips.

he slowly pulled away causing our lips to stick together while doing so. he licked his fingers and brought them back down.

he started thrusting his fingers into me slowly. i threw my head back farther moaning.

"f-fuck tia faster." i moaned.

"no no mama, you tease me i tease you." he smirked at me. i rolled my eyes and he immediately put his hand around my throat bringing my head up.

"quit the attitude or i'll stop completely." he said. he let me go and continued fingering me.

"f-fuck t-tia i'm gonna-" he pulled his fingers away before i could reach my orgasm.

"what the fuck." i said.

"do you want this dick now or no." he said smiling.

"yes please." i said.

"what's my name." he asked in a low voice.

"daddy." i smirked back. he took off his boxers and grabbed a condom sliding it on. he ran his dick up and down my folds and slowly pushed in.

he was huge and it hurt a lot. he pushed all the way in and stopped for me to adjust.

"move tia." i said. he started thrusting into me slowly but eventually picking up his pace. he started going balls deep making me moan loudly.

he wrapped his hand around my throat again turning me on anymore. my eyes would roll to the back of my head because of the amount of pleasure.

"f-fuck daddy faster." i tried moaning out. he immediately quickened up his pace and rammed into me.

"daddy, i-i'm cl-close." i said.

"me too, ma. fuck." he closed his eyes and went harder than before. my eyes rolled back as i released on his dick and he released into the condom.

he slowly pulled out throwing the condom into the bin.

"c'mon ma let's go take a bath." he said.

"carry me." i said. he laughed and picked me up setting me by the bath. he filled up the water and added bubbles. he put me in and then came in behind me.

i leaned into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. he kissed my head and leaned against it.

"mama, what does this make us." he asked shyly. and never in the years that i have known tia has he been shy.

"whatever you want baby." i replied looking up at him.

"your mine okay? i love you and i always have." he said.

"okay. i love you too bub." we shared a love filled kiss and finished our bath. we soon got out and he put me in his bed.

we didn't bother putting on clothes so we just fell asleep cuddling in his bed naked.

wow, maybe i did think of my bestfriend like that.