josh richards

someone asked for a part 2 of my bestfriends brother story so here it is!

it's been about 2 months since what happened with me and josh happened. i was sneaking over there tonight to stay with him.

we told his parents about us but not brielle. we just knew it wasn't the right time. it was already 9:30 pm. i got into my car and headed over there.

i got there after about 10 minutes and parked my car down the road alittle bit. i got out of the car and texted josh and his parents to ask if brielle was in her room busy.

they all said yes and i walked in through the front door. i quickly hugged his mom and walked into his room.

"baby!" he said happily. he picked me up hugging me and laid me down on the bed.

"hi josh." i said laughing. we laid in bed for a bit before he decided to get in the shower.

"can i join?" i smiled at him.

"of course." he says taking my hand and pulling me to his bathroom.

"no funny business though i just wanna shower deal?" i asked him cocking my eyebrow up.

"deal." he gave me a sweet kissed and started the shower, we both undressed and hopped in.

we both showered and he washed my body for me and then we held eachother for awhile until we got out and started to get ready to just chill.

he has a two sink counter with a long mirror across it so i usually used the left side. i had a spare toothbrush there and we went out to get makeup wipes, face masks, and face wash.

we got changed into comfy clothes, i wore his t shirt and sweats and he just wore sweats. we brushed our teeth and i washed my face and we went to his gaming chair.

he sat down and turned on his stuff and grabbed his controller. i grabbed my phone and a blanket and sat on his lap cuddled into him. he lightly kissed my head and played his game.

i was scrolling through my phone when i started getting a facetime call. from brielle. i quickly declined and looked at josh with wide eyes.

"what?" he asked.

"brielle just facetimed me." i heard my phone go off again and it was a text. it was from her and it read,

"ali don't be upset
or sad but i feel like
i should tell you. josh
has a girl over and i know
you really like him.
i'm sorry :(."

"oh my god." i said. i laughed lightly and responded with an "oh." i didn't know what else to say. we continued to stay in the position we were in when the door opened.

we both thought it was his mom so we both looked up and our faces dropped.

"uh hey brielle?" josh said.

"what is going on?" she asked quietly. i looked at josh and back at her.

"well you see-" i started before josh cut me off.

"what happened is a couple months ago when you and mom and dad were out at dinner, ali came over early. i said she didn't have to go so she walked inside and i said she could chill in my room while i showered. we ended up doing stuff and then i asked her to be mine officially cause i've liked her since the beginning of time." he laughed.

"i'm sorry we didn't tell you earlier it's all my fault and-" i started but then she cut me off.

"i can't even be mad this is too cute. aww i'm happy for you!" she said and came over to hug us.

"anyways i'm running to mcdonalds what do y'all want?" she asked smiling. we told her our order and laughed.

i looked up at him and gave him a kiss and snuggled into him. falling asleep in his lap.