mariano castano

A MARIANO CASTANO ORIGINAL...

request from lia <3 i hope you like it!

it was a saturday night. mar and i were on a date night at a beautiful restaurant, and we'd still be there if it wasn't for him getting jealous.

apparently this waiter was flirting with me and i "let it happen", but to be fair i didn't know that asking me for my order was flirting. we had just walked into my apartment.

"god lia your so fucking stupid. he was practically eye fucking you!" he yelled.

"mar, why the fuck are you taking it out on me? i didn't do shit. last time i checked, asking me for my order is his fucking job." i rolled my eyes.

"your such a bitch lia. you know that? i'm leaving. fuck you, have fun with your waiter boyfriend." and with that, he slammed the door and left.

i felt my eyes start to sting, and my vision become blurry. the love of my life not only yelled at me but called me a bitch.

it hurt. i walked upstairs slowly. dreading this night and replaying the actions over and over in my head.

i stripped of my clothes and took a quick shower. i changed into whatever clothes i could find, which so happened to be mars hoodie and my shorts.

i tried to fall asleep but i couldn't. i cried for what seemed like hours. no calls, texts, nothing from him. i didn't know what happened.

i held my arms around my legs, cuddled up into a ball. it hurt crying this much. my head hurt, my body hurt, my eyes hurt, and my throat hurt.

i put my head down in my legs, sobbing from what could be heard by miles. i was officially broken. and it sucked.

my head shot up hearing knocking on my bedroom door.

"if your a robber or a murderer kill me now." i replied dryly.

"baby?" it was his voice. mars voice. i checked the time, it was 3 am. i have been crying for hours.

"what do you want?" i asked in a raspy, quiet voice. he walked in and his face immediately softened seeing the state i'm in.

he had a bag from cvs and flowers.

"princessa, i'm so so sorry for yelling at you. and for the degrading words i said. it wasn't right at all. i'm so sorry. i love you so much and i was completely in the wrong. i know how you get when someone raises their voice at you and i should've stopped. i'm sorry princess i love you." he said kissing my hands.

"it's okay mar, you just have to realize that i'm yours forever. i'm not going anywhere. i love you too. but what's in the bag?" i asked confused.

"it's your favorite snacks, drinks, and i got face masks for us." he smiled. i kissed all over his face and thanked him.

we put on our face masks and watched tv and ate while we waited to take our face masks off.

i took mine off no problem while he struggled which resulted in me having to take it off for him, but i didn't mind.

"i love you mar." i said kissing him.

"i love you too lia." he replied smiling.

we walked to the bed and i immediately snuggled into his chest, feeling the warmth take over. i fell asleep to his breathing and his soft heartbeat.

i was soon fast asleep with my favorite person.