jaden hossler

i was on my way to the sway house with my sister  amelie. we were going to hang out with the boys minus jaden. i hated him and he hated me.

it's been that way since we first met. everyone thought we hated eachother because we liked eachother so much, but that's not the case.

i just truly hate him and he truly hates me. he's hot don't get me wrong but we just can't be with eachother longer than 5 minutes.

"eden were here." amelie told me. i rolled my eyes and got out. once we stepped foot in the house amelie was taken away by blake. i saw that nessa was here so i went and sat with her.

"hey bitch." nessa said hugging me.

"hi ness." i said smiling at her.

"we're all leaving to the beach in like 10 are you going?" she asked me.

"i-" before i got to answer i got cut off by the one and only jaden hossler.

"god i hope not." he said having his arm around a blonde girl.

"oh too bad i am." i fake pouted at him.

"why? no one wants to see you in a swimsuit." he laughed. i scoffed and decided to bring it up a notch.

"who's this? the 5th girl you've brought over this week?" i said standing up. i heard the girl scoff.

"i'm actually his girlfriend." she rolled her eyes.

"oh well your 'boyfriend' has brought more girls over in the last three days then i have fingers." i said laughing.

"what the fuck eden. and mads we aren't dating, i think your ubers here." she scoffed and left. i saw amelie, blake, josh, nessa, bryce, and addison come towards me and jaden.

"will you guys follow me?" bryce asked.

"sure." me and jaden both said. we walked upstairs into the guest bedroom. we walked in and went to turn around when the door closed and we heard it lock.

"bryce i swear to god." i yelled. i went to the door and tried to open it and sure enough it was locked.

"bye guys see you when we get back from the beach." nessa yelled and the front door slammed close.

i sat on the guest bed and went to go get on my phone when i realized it was downstairs.

"jaden do you have your phone?" i asked.

"no i left it downstairs." i rolled my eyes and tried to sleep.

2 hours later...

i woke up to jaden right next to me sleeping. i laughed at him lightly considering his mouth was open and he was snoring.

i got up and used the bathroom and came back out. he was now up.

"what do you wanna do?" he asked in a tired voice. i wouldn't lie and say that wasn't attractive because it was.

"um i don't know." i said. there was silence before i spoke up again.

"why do you hate me?" i asked looking down.

"um. well because your perfect. perfect body, perfect face, perfect personality. and i always wanted you. and i hated that. i hated knowing i could be vulnerable to someone with how i feel. and i was so scared because my last relationship hurt me so bad. that girl mads is my ex. she's been getting back in my life and i can't be with her again. i wanna be with you but i know i can't." he said looking down.

"jaden-" i said but he cut me off.

"can you just give me a hug. please." he asked.

"uh y-y-yeah of course." i said. i stood up and walked over to him wrapping my arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist.

and for the first time of me knowing jaden this was the most peaceful time we've had. and for once i didn't actually hate him. i felt bad because i've known what's happened but not truly.

we let go and just looked at eachother he started leaning in and so did i. our lips connected and he brought his hand up to my cheek.

we both pulled away slowly while our lips stuck together till we pulled away enough. our foreheads were pressed together while we both smiled. he intertwined our fingers and kissed my forehead.

"jay, i never got to say how i felt." i said looking at him.

"go for it." he said.

"jay, i hated you because i saw you being so many girls home. and they weren't me. that you were always posted with different people and i wasn't one of them. i wanna be with you. i do. and it hurt me so bad that i just decided to hate you, but i don't hate you. i never did." i said smiling.

"eden will you be my girlfriend?" he asked me.

"yes." i said. we shared a very passionate kiss and in the middle of it the door swung open.

"YES FINALLY!" bryce and the others cheer.

"hurt my sister and ill hurt you." amelie said. we all laughed and me and jaden headed to his room. we laid down and postmated food and watched movies.

until i fell asleep in his arms. i fell in love with my enemy.

@edenzilber

mine 4 lyfe

mine 4 lyfe.
tagged - jadenhossler

comments - disabled

@jadenhossler

babytagged - edenzilber

baby
tagged - edenzilber

comments - disabled