vinnie hacker

i was jordan huxhold's little sister. i didn't wanna be known. at all. i hated social media and how it ruined friendships, relationships, mental health, and even family.

so i chose to stay out of it. i do have social media but i only have roughly 2k followers. the thing that sucks about not being an influencer is that i won't get to date one, as in im ruled out due to not being famous.

another thing that sucks is being jordan's little sister. i'm two years younger, i just turned 18 but i'm ruled out from dating his friends. and it hurts because my crush of 3 years is vinnie. yes vinnie hacker.

ive come to realization i'm in love with him. but i can't date him. and even if i could he doesn't want me.

i was sitting in jordan's new room in LA due to my apartment not being ready yet. i was on my phone till someone opened the door.

"hey jor- oh hey nora." vinnie smiled at me.

"hey!" i said alittle too enthusiastically. he smiled at me and came in, closing the door behind him.

"wanna hang out? i was gonna ask jordan but he's not here i guess." he laughed.

"sure." i said smiling.

"okay let's go watch movies in my room." he held out his hand for me to take it. i placed my hand in his and walked out of the room with him.

we walked into his room and sat on his bed. we decided to watch a scary movie which was horrible. i hated scary movies.

we were under his blankets not too close to each other. once a scary part happened i jumped into his chest, slightly embarrased i just did that.

"it's okay. they won't get you, i got you." he said rubbing my back. i tried to move but he wouldn't let me.

i smiled lightly and stayed there laying in his chest. we finished up the movie... or atleast he did. i ended up falling asleep pretty quickly.

when i woke up i was on top of vinnie. i laughed at myself lightly and saw him awake.

"hello gorgeous." he said smiling at me playing with my hair.

"hi." i blushed a lot and smiled at him. i saw his eyes keep moving from my eyes to my lips. he started leaning in so i leaned in aswell.

our lips collided together. he was a great kisser. he put his hands on my lower back and pulled me even closer which i didn't know was possible.

he put his hands under my shirt making me gasp. he entered his tongue into my mouth, feeling every inch of it.

we continued our make out session. we heard his door open but neither of us cared to stop.

"oh shit sorry vinnie! get some!" i hear my brother say we both looked up and before jordan shut the door he opened it wide again.

"NORA? WHAT THE FUCK!" he yelled angrily.

"j-jordan i-i'm sor-" i got cut of by vinnie stopping me.

"i'm sorry jordan. it's all my fault. i made a move on her." he said.

"i told you guys no." jordan said upset. as we tried to convince him it's okay whats happening he just continued to not listen and be mad. he slammed the door and walked out.

"what should we do?" i asked vinnie.

"i'm not sure but come here i want your lips on mine again." he said coming closer smiling. i rolled my eyes and kissed him before jordan busted in again.

"hey guys i- REALLY AGAIN? let me cover my eyes, okay anyways i came in here to say i'm just gonna have to accept you two so you guys can continue whatever this is but no more kissing while i'm in the house." he said with his eyes covered and walked out.

me and vinnie laughed and continued our kiss.