blake gray

i was currently sitting in my room because my brother had his friends over. he didn't like when i was out of my room when they were there.

i wanted to go out because i wanted to see blake, my brothers bestfriend whos also my crush. so i decided to say fuck joshs rules and i decided to walk out.

i was wearing booty shorts and a white long sleeve. i walked downstairs and into the kitchen. i put my cup o noodles in the microwave and sat on the counter waiting for them to get done.

i heard footsteps come into the kitchen and i see none other then blake himself. i looked back down until i felt him come between my legs, resting his hands on my thighs.

"hey beautiful." he said. i felt heat rush to my cheeks. we've flirted a few times but never touching. ever. so, i wrapped my arms around his neck.

"hey handsome." i said smiling. i played with the hairs on the back of his neck while he rubbed my thighs.

"how have you been?" he asked me.

"i've been good i guess, how about you?" i asked waiting for a response.

"better if i got to see you more." he said sighing.

"well you know joshs rule. i can't come out when y'all are here." i said laughing softly.

"who cares about his dumb rule. come hangout please." he begged.

"i don't think so blake, i don't wanna upset him." i said.

"please i'm begging you." he said.

"blake i can't i'm sor-" i got cut off by a pair of lips against mine. i instantly kissed back and pulled him closer.

"okay maybe i can hang out for alittle." i said blushing.

"that's what i thought. i'll see you out there." he said kissing my cheek before exiting the kitchen. i got my cup o noodles and went into the living room, they were deciding what scary movie to watch.

"what the fuck lia! go upstairs." josh yelled at me. i rolled my eyes.

"no, let me hangout for alittle. let me atleast watch the movie with you." i said.

"no way we don't want you too." he said. i just groaned in annoyance and turned around.

"let her stay josh." i heard blake say.

"yeah she's fine." jaden agreed. josh gave in and i got to stay. josh and bryce were on one part of the couch, jaden and anthony were on the other side and me and blake were on the other couch cuddled up in a blanket.

we were 30 minutes into the movie and i finished my noodles and nothing scary happened. i was laying on blake and he had his arm wrapped around me.

and soon enough a scary part happened causing me to jump into blake's chest. i screamed and so did anthony which made everyone laugh.

"yeah i can't do this i'm gonna be in my room." i said standing up and going into the kitchen to throw my trash away.

blake had followed me into the kitchen once again. he pushed me up against the counter and looked at me.

"stay." he said.

"no i wanna go to my room." i replied back. he pulled me into a deep kiss again which i kissed back with the same amount of force.

"if you want you can come up with me." i said kissing his neck and walking upstairs swaying my hips.

"hey josh i'm gonna go lay down in your room i'm not feeling this movie." i heard blake say. i laid on my bed waiting for him to come in.

i heard my door open and there stood mr. blake gray. i looked up at him and he shut my door and locked it and coming onto my bed.

"hey lia." he said.

"hi blake. i replied biting my lip. he soon hovered over me planting a kiss on my lips. i pulled him in deeper and wrapped my arms around his neck. he had one hand holding him up and the other roaming my body.

he moved down to my neck placing kisses everywhere and making hickies along the way. he took off his shirt and pants and i took off mine aswell.

i was wearing a red lacey bra and matching underwear which i heard him groan at the sight. he came back over and kissed down my body.

he swiftly took off my bra and almost instantly attached his mouth to my nipple. i quietly moaned gripping at his hair. he switched from each a couple times before kissing down my stomach.

he kept eye contact with me while pulling down my underwear kissing my thighs in the mean time. he took them off and threw them somewhere in the room.

he placed a kiss on my thighs close to where i needed him. but i didn't wanna wait any longer.

"bl-blake i need you inside me now." i said.

"okay baby." he said laughing lightly. he grabbed a condom and slid it on and put his tip at my entrance.  he looked at me reassuringly and i nodded. he slowly pushed into me causing me to bite on his shoulder to stop me from moaning.

he was definitely bigger than anything i've had which felt amazing. i told him to start moving which he did. soon the pain melted into pleasure.

"f-fuck blake faster." i said moaning. he kissed on my neck while moaning into my ear. it turned me on even more.

he sped up his thrusts causing him to pound into me and i swear i could feel this man in my stomach. he could tell i was getting close to my high. he went even faster and i felt myself slowly becoming undone.

he kissed me quickly so i could moan into his mouth to not be loud. once i came all over him he came in the condom. he slowly pulled out of me and threw it in the trash bin.

"that was amazing." i said rolling into his arms.

"i agree, do you want me to run us a bath?" he asked kissing my head.

"yes please." i said. he got up and got the bath set up, he came back in and carried me into the bathroom. he sat down in the bath then i did leaning into his back.

we talked for hours and then went into bed. we both slowly fell asleep knowing damn well josh will find out and yell.