bryce hall

REQUESTED

i was sitting at home scrolling through insta when i got a text from my bestfriends brother, bryce.

TEXT MESSAGES
bryce
hey ki i was
wondering if you'd
wanna go on a date
with me tonight?

kiara
i'd love to bryce,
pick me up at
8 pm.

bryce
okay. where
something
casual and a bathing
suit.

kiara
okay see you soon

END OF TEXT MESSAGES

i saw that it was already 7 so i decided to get ready. i decided to put my hair in two french braids, a red bikini, and some shorts and a oversized long sleeve over it.

i quickly texted him i was ready and waited for him to show up. i made sure i had my wallet and phone and grabbed a few blunts.

after 10 minutes i got a text saying that he was here. i quickly went outside and got into his car. he was wearing a black tank top and his swim trunks.

"wow, you look uhm wow." he said scratching the back of his neck.

"you look pretty wow yourself." i said laughing.

"so what's planned bryce." i asked him.

"well, we're gonna stop at chick fil a, go to this lake that literally no one knows about, and sleep in my car under the stars." he said putting a hand on my thigh.

"i'm excited lover boy." i said placing my hand on his. we quietly drove to the lake after getting our food.

"okay we're here." he said smiling.

"okay." i said smiling back. i get out of the car and look out to see the beautiful view. there was the lake and all the stars were out. it was gorgeous. i stripped out of my clothes and jumped into the lake.

"come on bryce." i said. he laughed and dove into the lake splashing water onto me. we swam after eachother and splashed eachother.

it was the perfect night. after eating and getting out of the lake we chilled on the grass. it was now 1 am.

"you ready to go lay down?" he asked me.

"yeah, but one problem." i said.

"yes?" he asked.

"i don't have any clothes." i laughed.

"you can wear my hoodie." he smiled. we both changed and got situated. we laid down in his car only hearing each others breaths.

"will you be my girlfriend?" he asked me.

"yes bryce." i said smiling. he lightly kissed me and we drifted off to a deep sleep.