noah beck

i was listening to high school sweethearts by melanie martinez so yeah.

HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS.

you walked the halls in your tight and tiny pink skirt. and a white polo shirt tucked in. you had your signature pink sucker in one hand and you putting your pink flame glasses on the top of your head.

you always got attention from the boys. you weren't to sure why. you had one friend, wasn't popular, and went straight home after school.

you had rules. 7 rules or steps so you would say. you never gave any boy what they wanted. you rejected them everytime. to protect you and your heart.

you met up with your bestfriend and only friend tara. she was waiting for you at your locker. you opened it and put your stuff in while talking to her.

"hey moon." she said.

"hey tar." i said smiling.

"oo luna hottie alert coming your way." she said sighing.

"who is it this time?" i asked.

"noah beck." she said smiling. she walked away in her tiny tight red skirt, white polo shirt, and signature red sucker.

i closed my locker and leaned against it, seeing noah walk this way.

"hey luna." he said smiling.

"hey beck." i said.

"what do you say about me coming over after school?" he asked dragging his hand up my left thigh.

"you know me noah. i don't do that." i said pulling him closer to tease.

"c'mon make an exception for me." he said holding my waist now.

"fine. come over at 5. i have to clean." i said smiling.

i had my plan. he'd come over and we'd be in my room. he'd try to make a move and that's when i tell him my rules. my steps.

it was now the end of the school day. it went by quick. i said my goodbyes to tara and walked out to my car. i got home and put my keys and bag on the table.

i cleaned up and stayed in my outfit. i heard my doorbell ring. i got up and answered the door to be faced with noah beck.

"c'mon." i said and held his hand to take him to my room. we got in and laid down watching a show. and then he started making his move. he got on top of me going for a kiss.

"noah, you think i'm easy?" i laughed.

"i-uh" i cut him off quickly.

"let me tell you my steps. if you can't handle a heart like mine don't bother." i said. i pushed him so he was sat down against the headboard.

"step 1, you must accept i'm alittle out my mind," i said unbuttoning one button from my shirt.

"step 2, this is a waste if you can't walk me down the finish line," i said undoing another button.

"step 3, give me passion, don't make fun of my fashion," i said moving closer to him.

"step 4, give me more, give me more, more." i said smiling.

"If you can't handle a heart like mine, don't waste your time with me If you're not down to bleed, no, oh If you can't handle the choking, the biting The loving, the smothering 'Til you can't handle it no more, no more, Go home." i said going closer.

"Can we just be honest? These are the requirements
If you think you can be my one and only true love You must promise to love me And damn it, if you fuck me over I will rip your fucking face apart," i said undoing another button.

"step 5, you can't be scared to show me off and hold my hand," i got closer.

"step 6, if you can't put in work, i don't know what you think this is," i said undoing my last button.

"step 7, this one goes to eleven, if you cheat you will die, die," i said going closer.

"Could you hold me through the night? put your lips all over my mine salty face when I start cryin' Could you be my first time? Eat me up like apple pie Make me not wanna die Love me rough and let me fly Get me up, yeah, get me high Tie me down, don't leave my side Don't be a waste of my time." i said now ghosting over his lips.

"think you can handle a girl like me?" i asked whispering.

"fuck yes." he said and kissed me. i was now straddling him.

we crashed on my bed together and went to school the next morning hand in hand.

gasps were heard everywhere. everyone was shocked. but one wrong move on his part and he's cut. he knows it too.

high school sweethearts.