nessa barrett

i was with my bestfriend nessa. we just got done having a girls day and she decided to stay the night at my apartment. we both got changed and laid in bed on our phones.

"i wonder what it's like to fuck a girl." i said out loud laughing.

"like girl on girl?" she asked me.

"yeah, i wanna try it one day." i said hoping she'd get the hint. i've always had a crush on nessa but no one knew. no one even knows i'm bisexual.

"why don't we try it now. but just this one time and never speak of it again?" she said.

"w-w-wait really?" i asked shocked.

"yeah why not." she shrugged.

"o-okay." i said. i made her come sit on my lap. she did, and i brought her down to give me a kiss. once her lips connected with mine we both got the hang of it.

i moved my hands on her hips and started guiding them so she could grind on me. once she started to grind on me on her own i moved my hands to her ass, smacking it every once in awhile.

"c'mon baby strip for me hm?" i said while my hand was now around her neck. she whimpered a bit until she got up and started undressing.

i started undressing to and stared at her body in awe. once we both were undressed i grabbed her and pushed her on the bed.

"what do you want me to do baby? hm?" i asked rubbing her thighs.

"i-i want you to scissor me." she said quietly. i smiled at her and kissed her again. i opened her legs and put one of my legs over hers and slowly sat my pussy on top of hers.

"fuck." i whispered once our pussies touched. i started to slowly grind holding one of her legs against the front of me.

i started picking up the pace while we both were a moaning mess. nessa slapped my ass making me whimper and go harder.

i started going harder and faster causing me to let out loud pornographic moans. nessa was moaning loudly as i did this.

"f-fuck i'm gonna cum baby." she said.

"m-me too, fuck." i moaned. after awhile we both came. i laid down beside her out of breath before she got up and went face level to my core.

"let me eat you out" she said smiling.

"n-nessa i don't know if i can-" before i got cut off by feeling nessa lick a bold stripe up my pussy. i moaned loudly. she continued to suck on my clit while then slowly teasing a finger in me.

she then put in two fingers going in and out fast. she continued doing so while sucking on my clit.

i swear you could hear my moans for miles. after her doing that for awhile i felt myself coming close to my release.

"fuckkkkk." i dragged out while cumming all on nessas face. she took her finger and put every last drop in her mouth. she came back up and kissed me, letting me taste myself.

"we should do that again sometime yeah?" i asked out of breath.

"how about round two in the shower." she said. i picked her up and went into the shower. which may have led to round 2,3, and 4.

OKAY THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING GXG OMG