jj maybanks

sorry i had an idea for jj again inspired by someone but i forgot their user :(.

i watched them. the way they smiled at eachother. held hands 24/7. kissed eachother every 2 seconds. they were conjoined at the hip.

and i broke everytime. i wanted you. i needed you and i told you how i felt about you. and you said you felt the same. and then ghosted me.

jj picked kiara. he picked kie over you. of course he would, she's absolutely stunning in every way possible. she was perfect.

everytime we hung out all together i wouldn't talk. id stare at them then leave early crying. sobbing. it hurt. seeing the love of your life with someone else.

one day i was walking out of the chateau to leave crying and i hoped no one saw me but of course two people did.

pope and sarah. they were walking back from the boat and noticed me sobbing my heart out. they asked me what's wrong and i knew there was no way getting out of this one. so i told them.

and they were hurt for me. but also pissed at the way jj would do that. the loving, caring jj we all know. they gave jj dirty looks all the time and he would be confused.

but here we are. on the boat. all together. to have a day out. we decided to all hang out for a chill day so that's what we did. me and sarah sat up in the front. while the rest were in the back.

and the time i turn back to say something there's kie. on jj's lap. making out while his hands rested firmly on her ass.

"eden look away." sarah nudged me.

"yeah yeah. please just stay with me wherever we go on the boat." i told her. she nodded at me and we continued to sit up front till we anchored to hang out.

we finally anchored and got ready to swim. me and sarah took off our shirts, mine was jjs by accident but whatever. kie and jj didn't have a shirt so they've been in their bathing suits the whole time.

"wanna jump in or stay here for alittle." sarah asked me.

"stay here for a bit." i smiled. she agreed and we sat there talking about random things. then pope and john b came up to sit with us.

while jj threw ki in the water and she brought him with her. they laughed and kissed and blah blah blah. while they were happy i was on the verge of tears and all three noticed.

"eden what's wrong?" john b whispered. sarah hit him and he was confused on what the fuck was happening. i told sarah to tell him and he was very shocked.

once kie and jj got back on the boat we all looked at them.

"uh hey guys." kie said smiling. they waved while i looked away. it hurt to see this happen but it's life. right?

"hey eden?" jj asked me.

"um yeah?" i asked wiping my eyes quickly.

"can kie take your shirt? she's cold and well it is mine so..." he said scratching the back of his neck.

"excuse me?" i asked alittle upset.

"let kie have the shirt since it's mine. she is my girlfriend." he said.

"what the fuck am i supposed to wear back?" i asked.

"i don't know." he said.

"why are you so mad?" kie asked rudely.

"shut the fuck up kiara." sarah said standing up next to me.

"agreed." pope mumbled.

"yeah." john b said.

"what is your guys problem?" kie said.

"i don't have a problem." i said annoyed.

"yes you do. ever since i rejected you, you-" jj said before i cut him off.

"YOU rejecting me? what a fucking joke jj. we used to be bestfriends. the closest out of the group. i had feelings but i shut up about it. then when i accidentally told you. you told me you felt the same. that you might even love me. but then you ghost me, you disappear when i needed you. and you get with kiara. and it's bullshit. you left me. you didn't reject me. you just left. so grow up jj. i thought you were the love of my life. i still think that. but the more i try to be happy for you two. the more i hate myself. so jj you didn't reject me. you left me." i said now having tears stream down my face.

everyone was shocked and stayed silent. i quickly wiped my tears and threw the shirt at kiara to have. i didn't care anymore. i've known from the start i wasn't good enough.

"john b, can you just- just take me home?" i asked quietly.

"yeah of course." he said and started up the boat. pope and sarah sat with me trying to make things better when they failed but it was worth a shot.

once we got in land i immediately hopped out and got into my car. everyone went separate ways knowing i needed alone time.

before i could leave someone knocked at my window. it was jj. great. he told me to unlock my car and so i did.

"what jj?" i asked as he got into the car and shut the door.

"just drive to your place." he said quietly.

"uhm okay?" i said confused. i drove to my house which was roughly 8 minutes away. once i got there we both got out and headed inside.

"i'm tired so i'm gonna take a nap. stay here as long as you'd like i guess." i said feeling my eyes water. i quickly walked into my closet grabbing a hoodie and spandex and changing in there.

i walked out and laid down in my bed.

"i've been looking for that hoodie you know?" he said chuckling slightly.

"do you want it back to give to your precious kiara." i asked sarcastically. he was quiet after that. after a couple minutes i felt my bed dip beside me and a body pressed up against mine, with an arm wrapped around my waist.

"jj. you have a girlfriend." i said trying to peel him off of me. he turned me to face him and he just looked at me.

"she broke up with me. when we got off the boat because she realized i didn't love her. as much as i did you." he said softly.

"why'd you do it?" i asked sighing.

"because i want a future with you. and i was so scared thatd i'd fuck it up somehow now that i wouldn't have another chance in the future. and with kiara i didn't care if we didn't work out cause i didn't wanna spend my life with her. i wanted it with you. and i fucked up i know. i understand if you hate me and don't forgive me. but i do love you eden. always." he said. i saw a few tears drop.

"it's gonna take time you know. for me to forgive you. but i do love you too. i know that. but we can't be together right now after what just happened." i said rubbing his cheek.

"i know. and that's okay. can you just hold me. i need you." he said crying alittle harder. i knew now something at home was going on. so i held out my arms and he laid his head on my chest.

"i love you jj." i said softly.

"i love you eden." he pecked my lips causing me to blush. we then fell asleep. exactly like that.