IV: Pet Names

L I S A

I woke up early because I'm planning to go to the bike shop here to purchase a new one. Mom gave me a money for it, at first I was hesitant to accept it but she insist so I accepted it.

SONG BIKESHOP

I'm choosing which type of bike I should buy

I'm choosing which type of bike I should buy. I took a photo of some bikes that I found nice and pretty and sent it to Seulgi to ask for her opinion.

She chose a dark purple-colored mountain bike, but I bought the pure black road bike because I didn't like her preference. We have different types or tastes in some things.

I immediately paid for the bike. It will be delivered to my house. I chose to just ride the bus since it's been a long time since I rode a bus.

I'm walking down the sidewalk while listening to some k-pop songs. I'm scrolling through my phone when suddenly I receive a lot of Instagram notifications.

I opened my Instagram and I saw a lot of people had started following my account. I didn't post any pictures and I don't have any pictures from my account.

How did they know it was my account? Why did they suddenly follow my account?

I dropped my phone when someone honked very loudly. I picked it up and looked to see if it had some scratches or cracks. My new tempered glass already had a big crack because of this driver who suddenly horned.

I got annoyed when someone honked again, and I looked where the horn came from. My jaw dropped when I saw the car, and I know what kind of car it is.

 My jaw dropped when I saw the car, and I know what kind of car it is

I can't believe I will be seeing a Bugatti La Voiture Noire here in Seoul and especially early in the morning.