XXXI: Tops Night

L I S A

Kim's Movie Room

We locked ourselves in the Kim sisters' movie room because the bottoms were trying to join our Tops night

The bottoms decided to have their own overnight, but they still wanted to join our night.

We are watching horror movies, cuddling each other because it is pretty cold here, not because we are a bunch of scaredy cats.

I covered myself with a blanket and I'm peering at the screen. I'm waiting for the ghost to come out.

"Such a coward. Stop covering yourself." Jeongyeon removed my blanket.

"I'm not a coward, I just felt cold." I defended

"Quiet, the ghost will come out soon." Seulgi said.

We inverted our gaze at the screen, and we saw in the movie that the cabinet was slowly opening.

I think the ghost will come out of the cabinet.

I gulped when I saw the protagonist was about to open the cabinet. Suddenly, the friend of the protagonist covered her mouth and pointed above the cabinet.

Shit! The ghost is above the cabinet.

The protagonist slowly followed where her friend was pointing at. I slowly cover my eyes using both of my hands, but I leave a hole where I can see what's happening in the movie.

"Don't look." I heard Jisoo and she was slightly covering her eyes.

The protagonist gasped, then the g—

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" We shouted like little girls when someone knocked on the door.

We gulped and looked at each other before we looked back to the door.

"Who is that!?" Cubby asked, but no one answered.

Someone knocked on the door again, and that made us flinch. Jisoo immediately hid behind me.

"Open the door, Liz." Jisoo demanded.

"Shiro, do it yourself." I pulled her.

"Jisoo, open it." Seulgi helped me. We kept pushing Jisoo towards the door.

"Bunch of cows—AHHHH!!!!" She quickly hid behind me when the knock became louder.

"Such a scaredy cat chicken." Jeongyeon shook her head in disbelief. We pushed her towards the door.

"Open it then." Jeongyeon's legs were starting to shake. "Open it, Jeong."

"What if...?" Jeongyeon asked, with fear evident in her voice.

"I don't think it's a ghost." I said.

In the blink of an eye, I'm already in front of the door and my friends are hiding. I made the sign of the cross and I kept chanting to myself, "It's not a ghost."