XLII: He Had Arrived

R O S É

It's been almost four days since we saw my cousin. She's been missing, and the last time I saw her was when we went to the warehouse.

I waited for Bambam to get out of the warehouse, and I interrogated him.

He admitted that Jennie-unnie had brought our cousin somewhere. I can't believe she is going to kidnap my cousin and bring her somewhere we don't know. I thought she was only going to lock her inside her bedroom.

We are at Kim's residence; it's Jennie-unnie and Jisoo's house. We are watching some movies while waiting for the news about my cousin.

Suddenly, we heard a loud noise from the outside and it was so loud to the point where we couldn't hear what we were watching.

"Who the hell is that?!" Jisoo shouted because if she didn't, we were not going to hear her.

We went together outside of the house to see what the noise was and to see a helicopter.

We covered our ears and waited for it to land and stop.

"He had arrived." I said with a big smile on my face.

I saw Uncle Marco wearing a black suit and his three men following him from behind while carrying a briefcase.

"Uncle!" I yelled out, and I immediately ran towards him to give him a hug.

He chuckled, "Roseanne, you still look like a princess."

"Old man!" Seulgi gave him a bear hug, so he was now hugging us at the same time.

"Seulgi, it's been awhile." He patted our heads and smiled sweetly at us, but then his face turned serious and intimidating when he saw Jisoo.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jisoo TurtleRabbit Kim." She said her middle name so fast and she bowed at him politely.

All of a sudden, one of my uncle's men grabbed her collar and choked her. My girlfriend grabbed his wrist trying to loosen his grip because she couldn't breath.

"Where did you take our dear Pranpriya?" He asked coldly.

"Oppa, let go of him." I demanded, and he immediately let go of her. I looked at Jisoo as she caught her breath. "Don't hurt her, she is my girlfriend."

"W-what?" The three men asked in sync.

"Let's go inside first." Jisoo fixed herself and we followed him inside their house.

I know Uncle Marco is looking and trying to read what's on my girlfriend's mind. He's observing her based on her behaviour, movements, and expression.

Uncle Marco brought his three loyal men, which are Park Teddy, the twins, who are Kwon Youngdon and Kwon Youngdeuk.
They are all very close to Lalisa and us because they have enjoyed playing with her since we were toddlers.

The three of them treat us like their little sisters and spoil us so much.

"Jisoo Kim." Uncle Marco called my girlfriend, Jisoo, coldly, then crossed his arms and legs. "Do you have any idea where your little crazy sister brought my lovely daughter?"

"From what I know, she brought Lisa to one of her secret houses around here in Seoul. I don't know the exact location or where it can be found." Jisoo answered honestly.

"When was the last time you contacted the little pyscho?"

"The night Lisa caught us at the basement." 

Uncle Marco nodded and sighed.

"Your sister is a pretty psycho, huh? She was exactly like your mother." Teddy-oppa opened his laptop and he is now locating where Jennie-unnie bring my cousin.