XXX: Possessive and Teritorrial

L I S A

It's been two (2) weeks since my Mom's sudden visit. She was always texting and asking me about Jennie and didn't bother herself asking about her own daughter that she carried for nine months in her womb.

I'm her daughter, but I think she likes  Jennie more than me, despite the fact that she is aware of what Jennie has been doing.

My Mom has already informed my entire clan that I have a pretty, beautiful, super rich, and perfect girlfriend.My mom is really unbelievable and ridiculous most of the time.

Moving on, Tzuyu and I finished the project earlier than we thought it would take. We have an undeniably natural chemistry and teamwork which leads to us becoming close friends.

Even though we're close to Tzuyu, Jennie Kim always argues with me every time I text that Tzuyu and I are texting interacting with each other, even though it's school related.

One time, Jennie shouted at me because of anger and jealousy. She became so possessive and territorial, which made me suffocate sometimes.

I think if I avoid anything that is breathing, it will make her happy. She only lets me interact with Seulgi, Jisoo, Rosé, and other Student Council members, but I can't make a skinship with them.

My friends and also my cousin, Rosé, are kind of distancing themselves from me since they know how the kitten will get mad.

Possessive and teritorial Jennie is cute, but it went too far and it made me suffocate.

"Penny for your thoughts." I was startled when Tzuyu spoke behind me. She just appeared out of nowhere. "I'm sorry if I startled you."

"It's fine." I shook my head and gave her a reassuring smile.

"What are you thinking so deep?" She inquired, looking at me worriedly.

I noticed the camera hanging around her neck. She always has that, but I've never seen her use it, which makes me wonder, but I never bother to ask.

I heave a deep sigh, "My possessive and teritorrial girlfriend."

"You want freedom, don't you?" She asked, and I nodded. "I suggest you go talk to her and reassure her that she is the only one you love."

"I've already done that before, but nothing happened." I responded.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do anything about that. I can't think of a way to make you feel better since I don't know how to handle someone like Ms. Jennie Kim. "

I shook my head.

"You didn't have to apologize; you did nothing wrong." She nodded and smiled.

She made a call, her gesture, "If you need someone, I'm here. You can call me anytime and anywhere."

I chuckled and nodded, which made her smile widely. She looks way too different from her usual self because she looks scary every time she is not smiling.

"Really? Flirting in the empty room." I heard Jennie's cold and intimidating voice, which sent a shiver down my spine.

We turned around where she was to see her deadly glare at us. Her arms are crossed, she has knitted eyebrows, and veins are visible on her neck.