SPECIAL CHAPTER

February 14, 2014

J E N N I E

It's Valentine's Day today, and I received a lot of chocolates, different types of flowers, different sizes of teddy bears, letters, and presents. My locker and desk are full of presents from my admirers and suitors.

"As expected, Jennie Kim received a lot of gifts from her fan club." My friend Kim Doyeon said

"If you want some chocolate, flowers, and teddy bears, you can take one." She shook her head, and she sat in front of me.

"I receive quite a lot too." She ate her lollipop.

"What should I do with these gifts?" I questioned amd she leaned closer to me.

"Throw it." I rolled my eyes.

"My image will be ruined if I do that." She crossed her arms and started to think.

Suddenly, someone approached us. I know she is my classmate, but this is the first time she has talked to me.

"I can help you with that." She pointed at the gifts on my desk.

"How?" She smiled at me, which made me unconsciously smile.

"Be mine." She said it straightforwardly, and I heard Doyeon gasp.

"I don't think being yours can help me with these gifts." She shook her head.

"No one will ever try to send you gifts or court you if you become mine because you are already mine." She stated and sounded assured.

"Do you like me?" She shook her head, and I raised my left eyebrow. "Then why do you want me to be yours?"

"I love you." I stare at her face, trying to figure out if she is just playing with me, but she is not. She is smiling, but her tone is serious.

"How did you fall in love with me?"

"Simple, it's because of your stunning and cute gummy smile." I laughed, and she just stared at me with a smile on her face.

"Such a dork." She chuckled.

"Your dork." She winked at me, and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I didn't even know your name, and this is the first time we've talked to each other."

"You are the first one I'm going to tell my full name; I hope you are good at keeping secrets because only my family, relatives, and friends know my full name. Therefore, Ms. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, are you good at keeping secrets?" She wiggled her eyebrows, and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Tell me your secret then." She leaned in close to my right ear, and I noticed Doyeon trying to listen in.

"Mrs. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim-Manoban, my name is Mrs. Lalisa Pranpriya Brüshweiler Manoban-Kim, your future wife." She whispered.

"I'm straight." I said it in a matter-of-fact tone.

"I can make you bend." She said it with confidence. "You already know my full name, so I am sure that you will be my future wife. I told you my name, so you should be my wife. Give and take Jennie Kim."

"Confident huh?" She nodded. "Let's see then."

"Starting today, I'll be officially courting you, and you should prepare yourself because your future husband is going to get her future wife, which is you, Jennie Kim." She opened her bag, and she took something out.

Well, she made a finger heart that made me and Doyeon laugh because of her silliness. I thought she was going to give me some presents like my other admirers did.