XXXVI: Bitch

L I S A

We have just finished eating our lunch. I'm currently sitting on the couch in the living room watching some cartoons that were showing on our wide flatscreen television.

My gaze went to my girlfriend when I saw her, and I couldn't help but frown when I saw her dressed up, looking like she was going somewhere.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked her.

"Yes, don't worry, I'll be back." She walked towards me and handed me her necklace, asking me to help her wear it.

She turned around, and I helped her wear her necklace. "Where will you going?"

"I just need to meet my friend." She answered, and her answer made me curious. I wanted to know who that friend was she was meeting with.

I made her look at me after I put her necklace around her neck and raised an eyebrow. "Who?"

"Bambam."

Is she friends with Kunpimook Bhuwakul Bambam?

"Are you perhaps friends with Kunpimook Bhuwakul Bambam?" She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Why? Are you perhaps friends with him as well?" She inquired, looking at me lovingly as if I'm the only one she can see.

"Actually, he is my second cousin." Her mouth turned 'O' and she nodded in understanding.

"I'll be meeting him for about two hours, then I'll be back and we will cuddle later." She cupped my face and gave my lips a chaste kiss.

"Be careful on your way." She nodded.

I walked her to her car and waited for her to drive away.

What a small world. She is also friends with Bambam.

...

R U B Y J A N E

Bambam already kidnapped the fucking bitch who drugged my Lalisa. If I didn't arrive on time, she probably already dragged my Lalisa into a private room and took advantage of her.

As expected, Bambam never fails to do his job. He sent me the profile of the bitch who tried to harm my girlfriend, but I didn't bother to read it and I like to call her bitch.

All I know is her surname starts with Jeon, which is somehow connected with the Brüshweiler before something happened like betrayal.

When I arrived at the basement, Bambam immediately handed me a pair of black leather gloves, which I quickly wore so I could finish this bitch early.

"HELLLPPP!!!" I scowled when I heard the bitch shouting on top of her lungs asking for help.

It looks like the bitch is already awake.

I ran my hand through the things resting on the table, choosing which item I should choose to kill this bitch in front of us.

"Do you guys have any suggestions on how and what to use to kill this bitch?" I asked for my guards's suggestions.

"Why don't you use the ax, Ms. Ruby Jane?" Bam answered.

I held the ax and examined if it was sharp enough to slowly but surely hurt and kill someone since it's been awhile since I used this to kill someone.

"Miss!! Help me!! " I chuckled when she asked me to help her.

"Why should I?" I asked.

"We are both victims here. Let's help each other!" I shook my head and sighed.