XXXIII: Stressed Out

R O S É

Lisa had become unusually agitated since learning that Tzuyu had been discovered dead at her home.I tried to comfort her and cheer her up, but Tzuyu's death is still bothering her.

My cousin Jennie-unnie is always staying over at our penthouse, taking care of my cousin even though I can do that myself. Well, I'm aware she's doing that because she really loves and cares about my cousin.

However, I think Jennie-unnie and Chu are hiding something, and they are kind of giving me suspicious vibes because one time I heard them talking.

FLASHBACK

We are watching some movies in the living room. I believe that Jennie-unnie and Chu are at the kitchen preparing lunch for us since they volunteered.

I went to the kitchen to get some chips since I had already bought the three packs of them. Then I stopped in my tracks when I heard Chu's voice.

"Are you the one who did it?" I furrow my eyebrow.

"Yes, Unnie." Jennie-unnie answered while chopping the ingredients.

"Why?"

"Jealousy and anger." I saw Chu shake her head in disbelief.

To be honest, I don't know what they are talking about and I know it's bad to eavesdrop, but I can't help it.

"Jen, stop doing these things anymore or else if she learns about this she will get scared of you and she might stay away from you." Chu said, sounding very serious.

"I can't promise you that, Unnie." Chu stopped what she was doing and looked at Jennie-unnie.

"You and her are going to get hurt in the end."

"I know."

" Jen, stop it already." Chu gradually raised her tone, becoming enraged.

"I'm just protecting what's mine." Jennie-unnie defended herself.

Jisoo sighed and she pinched the bridge of her nose. "She is already yours and she always tells you that. Hell, she didn't even forget to reassure you that she was yours to own and to love. Jen, I don't want you to get hurt and regret everything in the end. You should reflect on your mistakes now and stop this please."

"I can't until I make sure no one is going to ruin us." I saw Jisoo was about to burst out, but I chose to show myself before they argue.

"Are you guys fine?" I asked them innocently, and they both flinched.

"Since when did you arrive here?" Chu was trying to sound calm, but there was still a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"I just arrived. I want to get some chips." I opened the cabinet and I got a new pack of chips. "Are you guys bickering again?"

"Yes, kind of." They answered in sync, and I nodded.

"Do you need help here?" I asked, and they shook their heads. "Ok, I'm going ahead now."