1

Asher put the last book on his bookshelf and slump his butt on the couch and looked across the room. He has been unpacking his stuff since this morning after he wakes up and he did not eat anything. He has moved on this unit last night and he was so tired to unpack everything so he did it after he wake up in the morning and he finished it now. He have a lot of stuff on his parents house but he just bring some of his clothes and other important things coz his mom provide everything on his new place.

I filed a 1 week leave so I can take a rest...my mom managed to take care of everything for my comfort.

After a long time of pursuing my parents especially my Dad they let me move out and have my own place but my parents insists to bought this unit. My parents is so worried about me living alone so it takes a lot of dicussions to pursue them before they said yes.

I am the only son of my parents. He get all he wants and he is well loved of his family. Ash is working as a writer on one of his Dad's publishing company and a Director as well. He is 15 years old when his Dad put a share of stocks of the company under his name and when he graduated in college and after he finished his Masters his parents give him his bank account under his name as they're graduation gift.

But he did not use the money instead he told his Dad that he wants to work in the company to apply his knowledge and no one in the company knows that he is the son of the Chairman.

His father put him as a Executive Director and a share holder of the company. And he was working on the company for 2 years now and although life is not all about happy bee he managed to get out of his comfort zone and enjoyed every minute of his life as a working adult coz all his life he is pampered and enjoying a good life with his parents.

He get on the couch and went to the kitchen and get something to eat. He got everything he needs. He got a 1month supply of groceries on his pantry that his mom prepared before he move in last night. He get a pack of salad on the ref and a glass for milk and a yogurt. This is enough for dinner.

He was already eating when his doorbell rang. He put down his spoon and slide up to get up on his chair and went to the door. He don't bother checking who's outside his door and just grab his doorknob and pull it open.

"Hi baby!" Ash got surprise when a woman rushed to hugged him.

"I've missed you" the woman said while she was clinging on his neck. Ash pulled her out on his neck and looked at her frowning.
He let out a sighed and put his hands on his pocket.

"What are you doing here? How did you know this place?" Ash asked her.

She is Sam. His ex. She work on his Dad's company as a Chief Financial officer. They are in relationship for 2 years..and he love her so much that he gives her everything she wants and they get along together until she cheated on him by having a one night stand on one of their employee.

He broke up with her and fired the man she cheated on him. But Sam is so persistent on winning him back that she followed him wherever he goes.

"Leave." Ash said with a stoic face.

"Ash can you just forgive me let's start all over again please? I miss you so much." Sam said while she tried to hug him but Ash stopped her.

"Just leave Sam.We're done.We are not getting back together ok? Just accept it. I trusted you. I loved you but you broke it. Stop following me from now on or else I'm gonna tell my Dad to fire you.Don't you get tired of following me?
Coz I am. Just leave and stop bothering me."Asher said with a serious expression.

''What do you want me to do to forgive me? I'll do it please?'' Sam tried her best to pursue him but he just looked at him with a stoic face.

''Just leave me alone and I'm gonna be okay. Stop bothering me and whenever you see me at the office just act like we don't know each other. That's it. Now leave and don't you ever show me your face.'' Asher said and he get inside and locked the door.