23

Asher went straight to the kitchen to get some water after he was done with his morning work out. He was sweating and he really needs to take a shower. He was drinking water when his phone started ringing. He slide it out of his pocket and check who was calling and it was Dean. He has been calling him earlier but he did not pick.

Asher put down the glass on the table and went outside while answering the phone.
''Hello Dean..''
''Hey,Ash. What's up?'' Dean asked.

Asher settle on a bench in the garden while he talked to Dean.

''Er,do you have time later? I want to asked you something.'' Asher said wiping his sweat with a towel.
''Sure,I'll come over. Where are you now? On your condo?'' Dean asked him.
''I'm on my parents house..'' Asher answered.
''Ok..I'll be there.'' Dean said. Asher drop the call and decided to went upstairs to his room to take a shower.

⚛⚛⚛

''So? What do you want to know about?'' Dean asked him after they get off the car. They are on the race track after Dean whined that he doesn't got to race with his favourite race car. Its the first time that Asher got to drive after his accident. His parents don't let him drive on his for two years now.

Asher can't still remember some events in his life before the accident but their is some random images that formed in his mind but he couldn't tell who and what it was. Everytime he recall some images on his mind he will end up having a worst headache that he wants to bump his head.

The two settled in a bench while Dean grab his bottle of juice and gulped it down until he finished the whole bottle while Asher removed his helmet and grab the bottle of water. He took a deep breath before answering his friends question.

''I wanna know more about Gian.'' Asher said with a curiousity on his face. He put down the bottle of water on the table and waited for Dean to answer. His friend looked at him with a serious face.

''What do you want to know about Ian?'' Dean focused on him.
''Everything. How did you guys know each other..Are we that close that he..'' Asher stop his sentence and looked at Dean confused.

''He what?'' Dean raised his left eyebrow to Asher.

''Nothing..just answer my question.'' Asher said a little bit shy.

''Ok..''Dean said.Dean told Asher how they knew each other and when they meet and how they get closed to each other. Dean told him what really happened before he got into an accident and he got in a coma for six months and how he lose his memories of Gian.

Asher felt silent after Dean was done telling him about Gian. He was trying to digest all the new information he got. After he remember the night in the hospital. Gian was saying sorry to him while crying. He don't know but it pained him seeing Gian on that state. Crying and vulnerable. Actually that's the first time that he heard him saying sorry for what happened. And when he visited the hospital and he saw him being cuddly and flirty with Sam he can see the pain in Gian's eyes but he choose to ignore it coz he don't remember him.

He don't know how to approached and talked to Gian that time. He was a stranger to him. So everytime he visit me in the hospital I just looked at him but did not start any conversation. Gian is always there bringing him flowers and fruits and other stuff. He takes care of him almost everyday even if Sam was supposed to do that coz she is his girlfriend.

Until that night when Sam leave him and he thought Sam get back but it ended up that it was Gian. He pretended to be asleep and let Gian talked to him. He said sorry again and tell him he loves him. He was sobbing incredibly that night while he let out his feelings to him. And that's the last time that he saw Gian and he never showed up in the hospital until he got discharged. He really want to asked about it to his parents but he was taken aback everytime he tried to asked.

And the ay,weeks,months and now its already 2 years had passed and just now he got a chance and guts to asked Dean about Gian coz he dreamed about him last night. In his dream he saw himself and Gian on a rooftop. At first they are talking calmly and enjoying the view of a night skyline of Bangkok and the next thing is he heard Gian talking about he was getting married then they had a fight that night. He saw himself throwing a punch on the wall while Gian was crying and trying to make him stop coz he was already bleeding but he doesn't let Gian touch him. He went to a bar and he got drunk. And that's the accident occur that resulted him on where he is right now.

Asher realizes that it was not just a dream but it really happened based on what Dean had told him. He can't really remember the other details about him and Gian's pass but he is eager to know the other part of their story.

''Are you okay?'' Dean asked him. Asher turned around and just nodded.

''So where is Gian now?'' Asher asked after a minute of being silent. Dean took a deep breath before answering.

''After he sold his condo unit 2years ago. He get back to NY to his parents house then he accepted his fathers offer to let him managed their company in New Zealand and he stay there for good.'' Dean answered him.

''Do you still have communication with him?'' He asked again not looking at Dean.

''Hm..yes. We have a constant communication with him since he is Yves bestfriend and we are also friends too. Everytime I went to NY to visit Yves we always fly to New Zealand to visit him. Gian is already doing good now. Not unlike before he look so miserable and always crying. He stick with you during your coma and after you woke up he always takes care of you. I know how much pain he endured when he found out that you forgot him and you don't remember anything about him. But still he tried to stick with you and never leave your side not until you start looking for your ex,Sam.

Gian knows that she was cheating on you but since you don't remember anything Gian just let it go and decided not to middle with your business. Gian takes all the blame of your accident and when your parents found out that he is the reason why you got drunk and got involved in an accident your parents told him to stay away from you. Gian did what they told him and moved. I blamed him too on what happened to you and I feel bad but he just accepted that it was all his fault..I feel guilty but Gian just take.

But now I know he was already moved on and he was doing good now. Last week I attended a business meeting conference in Alaska and we meet there.'' Dean said.

Asher felt something when after he heard everything about Gian.