6

Gian is on the garden busy typing on his laptop when Yves approached him.
''Busy?'' She asked while peeking at the screen of his laptop.
''Hm..I'm trying to reduced the work loads.'' Ash answered while his eyes is still on the screen. Yves sit on the chair in front of him while busy scrolling on her phone.

''Is Asher back?'' He asked without looking at her.
''Hm..I think not yet..he said he will be back at dinner time right? Why? Miss him already?'' Yves look at him while she move her left eyebrow teasing him. Gian makes a face.
''No,I'm just asking.'' Gian answered blushing.
''Aw..you're blushing like a rose Haha..'' Yves said laughing.
''Stop it Yve..they might hear you..Its embarassing..'' Gian told her he continued typing on his laptop trying to ignore the butterflies that he felt on his stomach by hearing Asher's name.

Yves got serious and she looked at Gian intently.

''But seriously,I like you for Ash...Ash is not against gay people..and I want you two to ended up together.'' Yves said. Gian looked at Yves face waiting for her to laugh and tell him that she was just joking.
But its already a minute pass by but Yves doesn't laugh and she just stare at him.
''Are you bored?'' Gian asked his friend.
''Nope. '' Yve answered with a stoic face.
''So what are you talking about?'' Gian asked her closing his laptop and stared to her.
''I'm serious Gie..I like you for my cousin. And you remember the night when we are at Maldives? He saw you sleeping and out of no where he covered you with a towel so you will not catch a cold. And I feel so lucky seeing my cold serious cousin doing that.'' Yves said raising her left eyebrow.

He felt the redness on his face so he awkwardly get his laptop and started typing again ignoring Yve.

''Maybe he is just concerned that I might catch a cold coz I'm your guest and nothing special about that so stop it.'' He told her he felt really shy but he also feel the butterflies on his stomach. He swallowed a lump on his throat and just ignore her.

''Why you don't like my cousin Gie?'' Yves asked staring at him. He stopped typing and looked at her.

''We both came from a different worst break up Yves..and I know that we are still on a process of moving on. Even if I liked him its impossible for us to build a new relationship if we still both hurting and not moved on from our past. I don't want to get into a new relationship just to forget what happened on my past relationship..I don't want to get hurt and to hurt someone. Im still hurting and I know Ash is still the same '' He said in a serious face.

Yve let out a deep sigh and stared at him.

''I know but what I want is..if you two get in a relationship with each other you can help each other forget your past break up. You can help Ash and he can help you too.'' Yve said.
He just looked at her. Asher seems so cold in the outside but caring and sweet in the inside. Gian wandered why his girlfriend cheated on him..he was a nice guy and seems so responsible and loyal. She was such a jerk for hurting him.

''Okay,okay..I gave up. But...as long as I'm here I will do my best to get you two to be together.'' Yves said smiling and then she stood up from her sit and leave. He just shake his head and continue finishing his work load.

Ash woke up and its already dark inside his unit. He check his wrist watch and its already 11pm. He grab his phone and he got a lot of txt and missed calls from Yves. He read the text messages and its all from Yves  asking where he is. He grab his car key and headed his way out of his unit. His stomach is growling he was so hungry.
Ash get inside the car and drive his way out of the parking lot.

The guard notice him and he opened the gate. He just parked his car and went inside his house. His stomach started growling again so he headed to the kitchen its already late so all their staff is already sleeping. He went to the kitchen when he notice the light is still on so he went inside and he noticed Gian standing his back at the door so he did not noticed him. Gian get a water inside the ref and fill in the glass.

Asher approached the ref and will get somEthing to eat when Gian get startled at his  sudden approached. Gian will about to scream when Ash grab his waist and without thinking he pressed their lips together so  they can't wake up the household.
Gian felt a warm lips touch his lips and his scream swallowed inside his throat. He slowly opened his eyes and he saw the handsome face of Asher pressed on him. And he felt Ash's arm around his waist their body pressed to each other.

Ash opened his eyes and they stared at each others..no one break the kiss instead Asher  pulled him closer and started to move his lips to him. Gian felt Ash's lips moving so he closed his eyes and enjoyed the sweet sensation that Asher's lips giving him. The butterflies on his stomach is started rumbling and his heart beat started to race. After a minute Asher stopped the kiss and stare at him no one talk.Asher let him go and went his way out of the kitchen.

Gian can't believed what really happened he inhaled deeply and exhaled to make his heart calmed down and make his breathing normal. He grab the glass of water and gulped it down. He decided to get back in his room. He lay on the bed and put the cover up to his chest and try to sleep but everytime he close his eyes he can see Asher's face and he can still feel his soft warm lips rubbing on his lips.

Asher can't believe what he just did. What the heck  gotten into him to kiss Gian. He took a warm shower to ease his mind.

''You are so stupid Ash,what is wrong with you?..'' He muttered to himself. He can still feel that soft lips on his lips. He rubbed his lips with his finger he still remember the kiss.

He turned off the shower and wipe his body with a towel.