15

Asher went straight to his room after he get back. He removed his coat and loosen his necktie and went to the shower. Asher open the shower and sit on the bathroom floor and let the water wet him. His mind is still pre occupied of Gian and his boyfriend.He let out a deep breath and tried to calm his nerve.

This is the first time that he fell this way in a man. He don't know why acted that way to Gian since they are just friends and Gian did not do anything to him. Gian did not cheat on him or maybe he was just hurt that Gian stop communicating with him with out any explanations why he stop talking to him. Maybe he was just hurt that Gian just walked in his life and when they started to get close ith each other he just disappear without any reasons.

Right,Its my fault that I cling to him to much that I did not guard myself and just let him enter my life without second thoughts.
Its all my fault that I waited for him. Its my fault that I get close to him. Its all my fault why I feel this way again and the worst is I fell in love without a man. Yes, I fell in love with Gian.

Asher punch the tiled wall of the bathroom in desperation and in an instant the red liquid stained his fist mixing with the water coming from the shower but Asher just ignore it. He ignore the pain coming from his wound and let himself sit under the shower. He was already soaking. His white polo and his black pants is already drench. He doesn't know how long did he stay on that position when he felt that everything went blank.

                                                                       ⚛⚛⚛

Ash wake up in his bed with a heavy feeling. He got a headache and he got a fever. He tried to recall what happened before he wakes up and he remember everything. He was in the shower when suddenly he passed out. He tried to get up and sit on his bed and lay his back on the headboard when the door swung open. And a worried face of his Mom showed up with another person following  her behind.

''Oh hey Son,good thing your awake.What happened to you? Why did you stay in the shower for too long? Good thing me and your Dad went home after lunch with Von and Gian and we found you soaking in the shower. You catch cold and you have a fever. Anyway,this Dr.Markus he will check you up.'' His Mom said.

The guy in white coat approached him with a gentle smile. If he did not mistaken he is the same age as him. He got a foreigner look . With blue eyes and a pointed nose,thick lashes and a thin lips.

''Hi Asher, I'm Dr.Markus.'' The guy introduces himself but Ash just nodded. He was not in the mood for a chit chat he is feeling terrible. His headache is killing him and he was cold. The Doctor started to check him up while his Mom is just standing behind his bed looking at him worried. After a couple of minutes he was done checking up. Asher slide his body under the cover and let his Mom and the Doctor talk. Asher let himself drifted to sleep.

Asher just woke up when its his time to eat and take his medicine and go back to sleep again. He was in bed for 3 days now and he was getting better and better now. The personal nurse that his Mom hired is the one that takes care of him but now he told her that he was ok and he can managed himself and he doesn't want to be bother so his Mom let the nurse go.

Ash stood up and went to the shower and took a bath. He was feeling better now but his wound is not yet healed. Ash grab the towel on the rack and wipe his body and get out of the shower. He pulled a cotton white shirt and a black trouser and an underwear on his trouser and put on. He grab his cellphone and laptop and went downstairs when he notice that their is some people talking in the living room.

He continue walking down the stairs when his Mom notice him and called him.

''Oh Son,you're awake..Gian is here to visit you. Come.'' His mom called him. There is his Dad too reading a newspaper. Asher took a deep breath and walked towards them. He kiss his Mom and Dad and take his gazed to Gian sitting in front of his Mom.

''You okay Son?'' His Dad asked him. Ash just nodded and smiled a bit.
''Are you hungry? I'll tell the maid to prepare your breakfast'' His Mom said. Asher looked at her and just shake his head.
''No mom its okay. I'll just make a coffee.'' Asher turned his back and went straight to the kitchen without looking back at Gian that staring at him since he went down.

''Phi,can you please make me a coffee and a sandwich and bring it in the garden.'' Asher commanded the maid and exit the kitchen to went straight in the garden where the pool is also located. Asher open his laptop and started checking all his emals that he don't check when he was sick. He open it one by one and response to some important emails when the maid approached him with a tray of coffee and sandwich.

Asher was sipping coffee when Gian appear in front of him with his two hands inside his pocket. Asher put down his coffee and took a deep breath and look at the person in front of him. Gian pulled a chair in front of him and  sit comfortably. Asher looked at him with a stoic face and did not said any words. Asher started tapping on his laptop ignoring the person in front of him.

After a couple of minutes Gian tried to talk but Asher did not bother to looked at him and just continue doing his work in his laptop.

''Are you avoiding me? I waited for you to come back coz you said you'll just brew some coffee.'' Gian said putting his two  hands in the table and looking at Asher with his full attention on his laptop.

Asher leaned his back on the chair and crosses his arms around his chest looking at Gian with a stoic face. He smirk and let out a sighed.

''And why did you wait? I dont remember that I told you to wait.'' Asher said with a serious face.

''Seriously Ash,why are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?'' Gian asked.
''What?'' Asher asked annoyed and it already showing on his face.
''Yes..I was here to visit you coz Aunt said thatt you are sick for days now. And here you are treating me like its my fault why I'm here? Just tell me why you looked so pissed at me? Then I will leave.'' Gian said with a pain in his eyes.

Asher smirked and raise his left eyebrows. Can't believe what he was hearing right now.

''You are annoyed just because I never get back when I said I was just brewing a coffee.? Are you serious?'' Asher said with annoyance in his voice. He was trying to calm himself coz he was about to lose his temper any moment now. He did not know why he was so mad and annoyed right now.

''I'm sorry if I showed up here unannounce. I'll leave now. I thought you want to hang out after a year of not seeing each other but I thought its not a good idea.'' Gian said  looking down at his hands at the table.

''Yes,its not a good idea to just showed up in my house since you've been ignoring me the moment you left Bangkok. I was thinking if I did something wrong that you cut me out of your life in an instant without any explanations. But its okay you don't need to explain. You don't owe me any explanations. I'm okay with it.'' Asher said while he close his laptop and stood up. Gian's phone started ringing and they both looked at it. Asher grab his phone and laptop and turned to leave.

Asher went inside the house and he went straight to his room. He is so hurt that Gian acting up like its his fault why he was like this. His head started to ache again so he went in his bed and lay.