5

After dinner they gather around the bonfire sitting on the sand with foam and throw pillows around them and a table in front of them with wine and foods.

''I'm gonna go back to New York next week Gie I'm sorry if I need to cut off our vacation. My job needs me.'' Yves told Gian.
''Its okay Yve,I  think I need to stay for months in Bangkok. I'll just gonna get my own place.'' Gian answered.
''Why don't you just stay in the house,I'm going to get back on my place next week too.'' Asher said holding his wine glass.
''No,no its okay. I really want to get my own place in Bangkok. I'm planning to stay for a months or more..I just need to arrange my paper works..'' Gian answered.
''Okay..but for the meantime you stay in Ash's house while you are looking for your place.'' Yves said.

''How about you babe..You wanna stay on my place?'' Dean asked Yves.
''Dream on Dean'' Yves rolled her eyes that gain a laugh from Dean.

They spend the night drinking and teasing each other until Gian notices that he was the only one that still awake..he did not drink that much so he is just a little bit tipsy.

Yves and Dean is already laying beside each other while Gian is on their right side snoring softly. Asher stood up and pick the towel that fell on the ground and he walked up to Gian and covered him with the towel. Then walked back on his cottage leaving his three friends.

Ash went inside his cottage and took a quick shower and went to bed.

Gian opened his eyes slowly when he felt something on his skin and he noticed the towel that covered around him and when he looked around he noticed
Asher's back walking back to his cottage. He let out a sighed and stood up and walked to his cottage leaving Dean and Yves cuddling his each other.

Its already 9 in the morning when Ash wake up. When he heard their private jet landed. He get up from the bed and took a quick shower when he heard Dean calling him.
''Ash let's go.'' He get his duffel bag and went outside. He went inside the plane and settled. He put on his airphone and closed his eyes. He sleep on the whole trip and exactly he wake up they was about to land.

Asher went straight to his room and change his clothes into a black jeans and a black cotton sweat shirts and a rubber shoes. He will go to the publishing house to submit the minus script.

He went downstairs and he saw his Mom in the living room chatting with Yves and Gian..
''You're leaving Son?'' His mom asked.
Asher approached them and kissed his mom.
''I'm going to the publishing house Mom. I'll be back before dinner.'' Aaher said and he looked vacantly to Gian.
''Bye Ash,don't forget to bring some sweets.'' Yves said smiling.

Ash just shake his head without looking and continue his way out the door.  He drive his way going to the Publishing house and after that he dropped by on his office to get some documents. He entered the building and everyone greeted him and his secretary Zee approaches him.
''Hi Sir Good morning.'' Zee greeted him.He just nid and continue his way to his office when he passes by on Sam's table. She was starring at him but he just ignored her and continue to his office.

He sit on his swivel chair and he notice the table that he punches last time is already replaced of a new glass. He lay his back on the swivel chair and closed his eyes when someone knock on his door. He did not bothered opening his eyes and he just answered so whoever on the door can get inside. Ash is facing the wall so he did not know who entered his office.

''What do you want Zee?'' Ash asked not turning back.
''Ash?'' Sam called him. He opened his eyes but he did not turned around.
''Get out'' Asher said.
''I wan't to talk to you Ash..please?'' Sam pleaded.
''We have nothing to talk. So just leave.'' He said trying to suppress his anger.
''Ash please..just give me a moment. I'm so sorry for what I've done I'm sorry I was so drunk that time. I want you back Ash. I promise I'll make it up to you. ''Sam said and he approached him but he turned around her and stood up.

''Can you please stop it? Stop apologizing. It will never be the same again even if you apologize for a million times. And besides I always told you to not get drunk when I'm not with you but you never listen to me Sam. And now you're acting like you did nothing wrong? I love you so much Sam I did. I always did but you hurt me. I always give my best to be the best guy for you but you never showed me that I am important to you. I always did my best to make you happy Sam..I gave my world to you! But what did you do? You cause me pain. So stop apologizing. You already broke my trust and you can't do anything to get it back. We're done.''

''And if you still want to work on my company just do your job and stop approaching me..act like you don't know me.'' Asher said with a serious cold face.
''Your company?'' Sam asked confused.
''Yes,its my family's company..you don't know? Its because the whole time that we are in a relationship you did not pay attention to me..but its okay. Let's just move on with our own life and stop bothering me. Now get out of my office and get back to work I'm not paying you to just play around.'' Asher said and he sit back on his swivel chair and make himself busy with his laptop.

Sam walked her way out of the office. Ash get all the documents that he was needed and get out of his office. Zee approaches him.
''Are you okay Sir?'' Zee asked. Ash just nodded and continue walking out of the building to his car.

The image of Sam is still stock on his mind. He is hurting seeing her like that but he can't afford to lose himself again. He still love her but everytime he remember what he saw on her condo he can't help himself to get pained.
Asher drive his way to his condo. He slump his back on the couch and closes his eyes.

He still remember the last time when he asked Sam to stay at his unit to catch up time with each other but she choose to meet at her friend at the bar and she bring the guy on his unit. It feels like the whole world fell at his feet when he saw that guy on her bed.
Asher stood up and went to his kitchen he needed some alcohol on his nerves. He grab a wine on the wine rack and a wine glass  and fill it in and gulped down.