25

Gian lift up his suitcase and put it on the cart. They just landed a minutes ago in NY. And his Mom already texted him that their driver will gonna pick him up in the airport. He walked out of the airport and he saw their driver waving at him in the distance. The driver get his suitcase and put it on the trunk and Gian get on the car.

After an hour they are approaching his parents house. Its already decorated of different Christmas ornaments and there is a huge Christmas tree on their lawn and a huge snowman. Gian smiled when he remember that when he was a kid he and his Dad is always making those huge snowman and decorating Christmas tree.

The car stop at their lawn and he get off. The maids helped the driver get his suitcases and bring it inside. He can feel the cold breeze on his cheeks. Tomorrow is his parents wedding anniversary and Christmas celebration. Gian went inside their house and greeted with a white christmas theme. Their household staff were busy moving around and decorating the whole house but the moment they noticed him they alll greeted and offered him wai.

''Welcome home Master Ian. Merry Christmas.'' Their staff bowed at him and he wai at them in return. He was gentle and down to earth to all their staff that's why they adore him so much.

After a minute Gian heard his Mom and Dad coming down. He put on a bright smile and hug his parents.

''Good thing you're already here..we already miss our young Master of the house.'' His Mom said smiling at him while his Dad give him a gentle tap on his back.

Gian smiled at his parents and looked around the house.

''Mom, you overworked again the decoration.'' Gian said while looking at the huge white Christmas tree in the living room and full of gift boxes under the christmas tree.

''I already told you that your son won't like it.'' His Dad said looking at his Mom. Gian shake his head and looked at his mom's stern face.

''Its okay Dad..as long as Mom is happy I won't mind.'' Gian kissed his Mom on the cheeks and give her a wide smile.
Her Mom looked at his Dad with a proud grin on his face. While his Dad just shake his head and smile at the two of theme.

''Mom,Dad, I'll be on my room first. Want to take a rest.'' Gian said and his parents nodded and let him.

                                                                                ⚛⚛⚛

Christmas and Wedding Anniversary Celebration

Gian woke up at the loud noises of chattering and laughing on their garden. He stood up on his bed and went beside his window to check what was happening and he saw a lot of guest and cars entering their lawn. He checked the time on his bedside table and its says 10pm.

Then he heard a knock on his door followed by the voice calling his name.

''Ian? Are you awake?'' Its their butler calling him. Gian walked on the door and opened it and he saw their butler standing with a black tuxedo in his hand.

''Here is your tuxedo. You must get ready now the guest is already waiting for you downstairs'' Mr Chin told him. Gian nodded and he accepted it and he muttered a thank you. The butler bowed and leave him. Gian closed the door and he hang the suit on the rack and procede to take a shower.

While he was preparing another knock on the door.

''Come in'' Gian said. The door opened but he did not know who it was. He was in the walk in closet fixing his necktie. Gian waited for that person to call him but he just hear he door being closed. Maybe its one of their servant needs something. Gian walked out of the closet still his attention is on his necktie. He did not bother to raise his gazed and looked who have enter his room.

''What is it? Mr Chin? Is that you?'' Gian called but no answer he was still busy fixing his necktie and did not raise his gazed. Then he notice a pair of black shoes coming out of his view. The next thing he new that person was helping him fix his necktie. He looked at the person in front of him and did not able to talk.

He was just staring at him lose at words.

''Asher..''

Asher sighed after he finished fixing Gians necktie. And looked at him with a serious face. Gian still lose at words and stay silent while Asher put his hands on Gians shoulder while slowly checking his face and running a looked at him.

They stay silent for a couple of minutes before Gian snapped back on his thought. He closed his eyes and open it after a minute to check if he was dreaming again. But Asher is still right in front of him.

''What are you doing here?'' Gian asked still surprised. Asher looked at him intently and suddenly pulled Gian into a hug.
Gian did say any words and just let himself squeezed on Ashers tight hug.

''I missed you. I missed you so much Gian. Thank you for waiting for me.'' Asher said that makes Gian wrinkled his nose and put a frown on his face. He pulled out on Ash hugged and raise an eyebrow on him.

''And who said that I was waiting for you?'' Gian asked with a smirked on his face.

Asher raised his eyebrow as well. He knows that Gian is pulling him a prank again to teased him.

''Don't deny it. You said that in the hospital and you even stole a kiss from me you ungrateful mink.'' Asher said while he was looking at Gian that feel so embarrased.

''You mean you're awake that time?'' Gian asked.

''What do you think?'' Asher snap back at him.
''Then why you did not let me know?..''

Asher stay silent for a seconds then he hold Gian on both shoulders while he slide his hands on Gians arm and finally hold his hand.

''I'm so sorry for everything. Its not your fault. Its my faulth that I did not admitted my feelings to you before. I was just scared and confused that time but when you told me that you are getting married with your ex I did not think and I just let myself exploded that I get myself drunk that resulted to my accident. I'm sorry that you have to deal all the blame and guilt all this years. I'm sorry that of all people its the memories of you that I forget. Can you please forgive me and gave me another chance to make it right this time? I really want you back Gian.''

Gian did not think of any words to say instead he pulled Asher and closed the distance between them and pressed his lips to Asher. It didn't take long for Asher to realized whats happening. He snakes his arms to Gians waist and kissed him back.

Gian wasn't expecting anything special this Christmas but now this is his most special Christmas surprised.

After a couple of minutes they both gasping for air. Asher cupped Gians facedand looked at him lovingly.

''I love you..'' Gian smiled and pressed his lips to Asher one more time.

''I love you too..'' Gian answered happily. They stayed on that position when suddenly they heard a knock and followed by Yves voice.

''Iann...Ash..are you done?'' Both the two giggled and decided to walked on the door and opened it.

''Done of what?'' Asher asked raising his left brow to his annoying cousin that always love to ruin his moment.

Yves just pout and ignored his cousin and grab Gians arm.

''Lets go Ian..I've been waiting for you in ages.'' Yves still whinning while they are walking down the stairs. And Gian hold her waist careful not to step on her. While Asher is following them shaking his head.

They celebrate the Christmas And his parents Wedding Anniversary with a huge fireworks.

                                                                                ⚛THE END⚛