3

Gian wake up with his head aching. His hang over is killing him. He hold his head when it started to ache and he sit on the bed  looked around the room with a white walls and a high Gray curtain..he checked the time on his wrist watched and its already 10am. He slump back on the bed and cover his eyes with a pillow he was not in the mood to get up so he close his eyes and dose off to dream land..

''Gie? Hey sleepyhead wake up..Gie!'' Gian felt a tapped on his back so he slowly stretch out and narrowed his eyes..

''Gie..get up first and eat..'' Yves old him.

''What time is it?'' He asked then he closed his eyes again but Yves don't let him.

''Its already 1pm..You did not eat breakfast and lunch,take a shower now..then get back to sleep later after you eat.'' Yves told him and she went outside leaving him still sleepy. He sit on the bed and stretches his back and decided to stood up and get in the shower..His head ache is bearable now. Gian open the shower and let the water flow on his body. The warm water wakes his senses now..he stayed under the water for a minute and lather himself with a soap.

His mind is still wandering in his past relationship..they are almost 3 years and they are already planning to get married when his ex decided to drop the bomb right infront of him that he wants them to breakup coz he is confuse about his feeling to him That he wants a wife and a kids. Gian cried and beg in front of him to changed his mind but he just leave him after he give him back the ring.
He felt like everything he work on their relationship went into a dump.

Gian is working on his family's shipping company as the CEO and he was doing great. His family accepted his relationship with Fin and they knew that they will getting married soon but Fin changed his mind when he meet a girl in a party.
Until one night Fin talked to him about the break up.

Gian didn't know what he did wrong why Fin suddenly changed his mind. He can't think of any possible reason why he changed and decided to break up with him.

He did not go to work for 3weeks after they broke up and he just stay on his house drinking and neglecting his life. It feels like everything is crashing on the ground leaving him in pain. Until Yves told him to take a vacation here in Bangkok to help him forget and ease the pain he was in right now. He was still thinking about Fin right now..he was trying his best to forget and move on and maybe staying here in Bangkok will help him forget about it.

Gian grab his hair in frustration he can taste his tears streaming on his face. He tried to calm down and turned off the shower and grab the towel and dry his body. He walk into the room and open his luggage and get a plain Blue shirt and a Sweat pants. He grab his phone on the table and checked if he got some messages..

He received a notification from Fin on his Ig..Fin uploaded a picture of him and his wife with a ring on her hand. Gian grip his phone while his tears started to stream down on his face he slump on the floor beside his bed while he was looking at the photos on his screen. He felt a sudden pain on his chest when he read the caption.

"SHE SAID YES"

''How can you do this to me Fin. How can you love her while here I am still hurting.You are so mean!''He throw his phone and it cause a loud sound. Gian let his tears stream on his face and just cried. After a minute Yves walked to the room with Ash following her and they found him sitting on the floor crying. Yves rushed to him and checked him.

''Gie? What happened?'' Yves asked him when Asher picked up the phone on the corner of the room and he saw the photos of a guy and a woman.He showed it to her. Yves pulled Gian into a hugged and comforted him. Ash turned off the phone and put it back on the table.

They helped Gian get up and seated on the bed.

''Its okay..just let it out..just cry Gie..just cry until you cannot cry anymore then try to moved on. I know it still hurt but eventually you can get through it and it shall passed...You're gonna be okay..'' Yves said while he still caressed Gian's back..Dean get in the room confused.

''What happened?'' Dean asked him. Asher just looked at him and drag Dean out of the room.
''Stop asking.'' Ash said while he keep dragging Dean to the dining area.
''I just wanna know,and why Yves hugging him?"Dean keep asking.

"Stop being a nuisance Dean..and just eat." Ash said while he finished his coffee.
"Seriously, what really happened?" Dean asked again. He looked at him in disbelief. He get up from his sit and went his way to the pool.

He sit on a pool recliner and looked away. He miss her. He still love her but there is no way that he will take her back. Ash let out a sighed and stood up when his Mom approached him and sit on the chair beside him.

''Are you okay?'' Mrs Suppasit asked..her looks always gives Asher a comfortable feeling. He let out a deep sigh and seated back on the recliner.

''I'm just wondering why some people choose to cheat when the person who love them has a pure intention of loving them. Why they always choose to hurt us and being happy with it.'' Asher ask still looking at the other end of the pool.

''Maybe because they did not get the satisfaction and happiness that you thought you gave them so instead of waiting for you to notice those empty spot on your relationship they choose to looked for it in another person..but it doesn't mean that you are the problem. they choose to cheat so it means they are not happy with you anymore..just always remember Son that cheating is a choice coz they have a choice not to hurt you but they still did.'' Her Mom said.

Asher look at her Mom..
''I am not against if you still want Sam back in your life Son coz I know that you are happy with your decision but like I always said..'' Ash cut her out.

''Once a glass get broken you can still fix it by putting it back to pieces but it will never be the same anymore.'' Ash said looking at her mom.
''I know mom, and you knew me right?'' Ash said.
''Hm..okay I'll leave you here now..anyway I'll go to the office later your Dad asked me to go there.''
''Why Mom? Is their any problem in the office?''
''No. Son. Your  Dad  just want me to go there.''
''Hmm..ok.''
''Okay ,I'll leave you here..stop thinking too much hmm?..''
''Yes Ma'' Her mom give him a kiss on his forehead and went inside the house.

He was still sitting by the pool when he heard the voice of Dean and Yves approaching. As usual they are bickering like an old married couple.

''Hi Ash,are you okay?'' Yves approached him. She look like a true goddess on her red bikini and her silk robe and her straight hair.
Dean already jump in the pool and Gian settle himself on the recliner beside him.

''Yes I'm good.'' He answered.
''That's great.'' Yves take off her robe and walked to the pool and prepared to jump. Ash notices Gian being silent.He looked so lost.

''Hey,are you okay?'' Asher asked. Gian shift his gazed to him and smiled at him. 
''Hm..thanks.'' Gian answered.

Ash get up from his sit and looked at Gian
''Wanna go with me?''Asher asked serious. Gian looked up to him with a confused face.
''Hmm?'' ''Where?'' Gian asked him.
''Just answer me..wanna go or not?'' Ash asked again. Gian nodded and get up still clueless on where Asher will gonna take him.
''Sure..'' Gian answered still clueless.