10

I meet Dion at the entrance of my condo after he send me a text. After a minute of waiting his car stopped in front of me. He get off and opened the door for me,I was surprised why he needs to do that but I just ignore it. I hopped in and put my seatbelt on and Dion get back to the driver side.
He smiled at me flashing his bright smile. He looked attractive with his tan color. His eyes is so expressive and a charming face.

''So let's go?'' Dion said and started to drive.

We went inside the restaurant and picked our table and the waiter approaches our table. She get our order and leave. I looked around the restaurant when someone catches my attention on the table next to ours. Its Violet. He is with Ash. They are chatting while they eat and its seems like Asher is so interested on what she was talking about. He was so focus on her and pays attention on she was saying. I don't know what it was but I felt a mix emotions flare in my chest. Jealousy,and some unnamed ones.

I shifted my gazed back to Dion. He was trying to make a conversation with me but I don't really pays attention. I just wanna go back to my condo and finish all of my paper works.
I don't like what I'm feeling right now. I just snap back to my trance when I heard Dion's voice calling my name.

''I'm sorry'' I apologized.
''Are you okay?'' Dion asked he looked worried. I looked at him and bit my lower lip before I answered.
''Can you send me back to my condo after we eat? I'm not feeling well..I wanna sleep.'' I answered. Dion nodded.
''You want me to stay with you?'' Dion asked I was about to answere when the waiter approaches us with our order. She was looking at Dion.

''Just call me Sir if you need anything. Enjoy your food.'' She said while her eyes is still on Dion. She was clearly flirting but I don't mind them. I just wanna go back to my place.
We started to eat in silent but my mind is still on Ash. I took a glanced on their table and they are happily chatting.

We finished eating and we stood up leave when I heard Violet called me.
''Ian?'' Violet called me.

I let out a deep sighed and put on my best smile then turned around.

''Oh hi..'' I greeted them. Asher just nod at me while he shifted his gazed to the person standing beside me.
''Anyway,this is Dion my friend. Dion this is Violet and he is Asher her boyfriend.'' I introduced them.

''Ohh..Hi Dion.'' Violet smiled..
''Hm..we're gonna leave now...'' I said.
''Why so soon? You guys can join us here.'' Violet said.
''Aw..Thank you but we're leaving.'' I said.
''Gian is not feeling well so I'm taking him back to his place. Nice to meet you Violet ,Asher..we're leaving.'' Dion said and they just nodded.
''Bye..'' I said and I headed out of the door.

We are already in the car when Dion talked.

''Are you okay?'' He asked. I looked at him and just nod.
''You rarely talk since we are at the restaurant I'm just worried.'' Dion said while he parked his car at the entrance of the condo.
''I'm okay,thank you for sending me back. Hm thank you for the lunch.'' I said and I just smiled a bit.
''Sure..'' Dion answered and he leave.

☣☣☣

I took a deep breath and sat down on the ground by the food of the couch in my living room,my back resting against the couch. I brought my legs to my chest and hugged them.

My mind is still wandering to Ash..he was so silent and serious everytime we bumped each other..he rarely talk. He was not the same Asher that took me to his private race track and played with me in shooting range.

Maybe because he has a girlfriend now and he just want to spend time with her. Gian get up and went to his room..he went inside the bathroom and changed his clothes and went to bed. He has a headache and he felt like sick. He closed his eyes and decided to take a nap..

Gian woke up the next morning feeling light headed. His fever is gone and his clothes is already changed. He was about to get up when his door opened and Asher came inside with a food tray in his hand. Gian was surprised on what Asher is doing on his unit and how did he get in but what he wanna know is if Asher changed his clothes.

''Oh good thing you're awake so you can eat and take you're medicine'' Asher said and put the tray on the sidetable. He sit on the edge of the bed and put the back of his hand on Gian's forehead to check his fever.

''The fever is gone. That's good now eat. You did eat since last night.'' Asher get the bowl of chicken soup and bring them in front of him. Asher scoop and blow it a little and feed him. Gian let out a deep sighed and looked at him.

''Why are you here? How did you get in?'' Gian asked shyly. Asher bit his lower lip and looked at Gian.

''I was calling you since yesterday but you didn't pick up so I decided to knock on your door but you didn't open then when I check your door it wasn't lock so I just came inside..sorry. And I saw you sleeping but it seems like it wasn't normal so when I check you are burning.'' Asher explained.

''So you mean you are the one who changed my clothes? You mean you saw my..'' Gian was so shy right now.

Asher laughed. Gian looked at him laughing..Its the first time he saw Ash laugh usually he was so serious and reserved..it is so hard to see him laughed but now Gian feel at ease. Asher feed him and gave him his medicine.

''Just rest I'll just take this to washed.'' Asher stood up from the bed and pick up the tray and went to the kitchen. Gian get up and decided to took a shower. He was okay now..He smiled when he remember Asher's laughed...

After he take a shower he went in the living room. Asher is watching Tv. Gian walked into him and sit on the other side of the couch and curled up.

''Is it okay if I leave you here? I will just go back to my room I'll just take a shower..I'll get back here if its okay with you.'' Asher said while he looked at him. Gian just realized that he was still wearing the clothes he wear when they saw him with Violet in the resto and he seems like he wasn't sleep last night.

Gian felt guilty.

''Sure,you seems you haven't sleep last night. Maybe a shower then sleep will do you good,just get back if you want.'' Gian said. Ash smiled at him flashing that pearly white teeth and those sleepy eyes. Asher stood up and get his coat. Gian send him on the door and closed it.