18

Asher's parents leave to go home and get his stuff. Gian stayed with Asher and he never leave him. He was planning to take a leave at work and takes care of Ash until he gets better. And he was praying that Asher will wake up soon.

The Doctor checked Asher from time to time and he was still the same. Its been 20hrs had passed but Asher is not yet showing any hint that he will wake up.
The doctor that checking him from time to time is not getting any progress.

Its been 24hrs but Asher didn't wake up. Asher's parents is so worried. Until the Doctor talked to them that Asher is comatose and they dont know when he will wake up. Gian slumped his back on the couch inside the room and silently cried. He can't bare seeing Asher lying on that hospital with all those tubes in his body.

The door opened and Yves and Dean walked inside. Holding a basket of fruits and flowers and other foods.

Yves looked at him and approach him then pulled him into a hug. Gian cried in her friends shoulder while she comforted him.

"Its okay. I know Ash will wake up soon. Let's just wait and have faith on him" Yve said while patting his back.

"Stop crying now." Yves said pulled out on his hug.
"I'll just arranged the flower on the vase." Yves stood up and went her way to the vase seated on the table. Gian silently looked at Ash on his bed and praying that he will wake up soon. The night before the incidents is still playing on his mind. He can see how much pain he cause to Ash that night. He really wants to explain but Ash didn't let him hear his side.

And he decided to talk to him the other day and this accident happened. He felt so guilty when this happened and he doesn't know how to explain this to Asher's parents coz he knows that they will hate and blame him for what happened to Ash.

Gian lean his back on the couch and and closed his eyes. He was trying to figure out on how he will going to tell this to Ash parents. Gian rubbed his temple and let out a sighed of frustration.

                                                                       ⚛⚛⚛

Its been 6 month since the accident happened and Ash is still on the coma. Ash parents hired a personal nurse that will takes care of him while he was in the hospital but Gian did not stop visiting him. Everyday he go to the hospital to check on Ash. And he stayed there for a couple of hours before he go home on his unit.

Gian decided to stay in Bangkok for good and he already broke up with Fin. He did this to focus on Asher. He will make up with him when he woke up. He promised that he will do everything to get Asher's back. And he already confessed to Asher's parents about what really happened why Ash got drunk and got involved in an accident.

Ash parents did not blame him but he can feel the disappointment in their eyes when he told them what really happened but in the end they just hug him and make him promise that he will stay with their son after he wakes up. And Gian give them his assurance that he will make it up with Ash.

Some of the tube has been taken down from Ash. His wound on the other part of his body especially on the face is getting better and better everyday. But he was still on a deep sleep. All of his test results is okay and they are just waiting for Asher to woke up and recover from his coma then they conduct another test on him.

Everyday Gian spend his hours in Asher's side just to stare at him. He will talk to him and tell him how his day and what he did the whole day. He knows that Ash is just there and he can hear him. He will read him a book and tell him some funny stories until he feel asleep.

Its Friday afternoon and Gian is driving his car going to the hospital. Since its weekend he is staying with Asher for the whole weekend. And he will get back at Monday morning to go to work since his father already approved him to work in their branch in Bangkok so he will be staying in Bangkok for good.

Gian park his car in a hospitals parking lot and grab his bag of spare clothes in the backseat and locked the car. He walk his way to Asher's room. The nurse came out of the room and seems like something happened. Gian run inside the room and he saw the Ash parents talking to three doctors that handled Asher.

They all look at him and he offered a wai and walked up to them. When he finally saw Asher sitting on his bed. Looking at him with a stoic face. Gian approach him and smiled but Asher just look at him without expression.

"Ash? You're finally awake!" Gian was about to hug him but he resist and moved. Asher is just looking at him as if he was some kind of stranger. Gian looked at the Doctor and Ash parents and even them have a weird look to Asher.

After seven months Ash is finally awake. Gian can't contain his happiness but he was devastated that Ash dont remember him.

"Doc what happened to Ash. It seems like he dont know me. Is he okay? Dont tell me.." Gian looked at Ash with a horror in his face.

"Ash,you dont remember Gian? He isx your close friend." Asher's Mom said caressing Ash back but Asher just stare at him.

"No,I dont remember him. Who is he?" Asher asked looking at his parents.

"You remember your parents and some of your friends but Gian you dont recognized him." The Doctor said.

Gian step back and just smile a bit..the pain is registered all over his face.

"Let's just wait for him to process all the information in his brain and eventually he will remember everything about you. Let's just give him enough time. And dont stressed him out trying to pressed all the information all at once. Just let him remember it naturally." The Doctor said and they bid their goodbye.

Gian bit his lower lips and swallow the lump on his throat. He was hurt and disappointed that all of people Asher dont remember him.

Asher lay back on his bed and did not spare any glance at him since the Doctors leave his room.

"Ash,you dont really remember Gian?" His Mom asked but Ash just nodded and did not say any words.

"Where is Sam?" Gian suddenly looked at him when he heard who he was looking at. Its Sam his ex.

"Why are you looking at Sam son?" His Dad asked.

"She is my girlfriend Dad. I wanna see her. Why she was not here when  I wake up?" Ash asked. Gian feel a stab of pain in his chest when he heard what Asher was talking about.

"Ash you.." His Mom was about to answered but his Dad cut him off.

"Zee,call Sam now and tell her to get here ASAP" his Dad commanded to Zee that sitting on the couch.

"Yes sir." Zee answered and he went outside.

"Just give him what he wants Honey..if this is what makes your son recovered just let him have it." Asher's Dad said.

"You guys can go home now..I'll just wait for Sam." Asher said but before they can protest the door opened and Sam and Zee get inside.

"Ash? How are you?" Sam smiled directly to Asher and walked to his bed. Asher smiled and let Sam hugged him. The two talked together as if no one is in the room when Asher's Dad get their attention.

"Okay Son,we will leave now. Just call the nurse when you need something hmm?" His Dad said.

"Yes Dad." And Asher looked to Gian that still standing beside his parents.
"You can leave us too Gian..thank you for visiting." Ash said with a stoic face while Sam is still hugging him.

Gian just nodded and grab his bag and went his way to the door. He was trying to contain his emotion but his tears won't cooperate. Its stream down his face the moment he step outside Asher's room.

He went straight to his car and locked the door.