12

Its been 2 weeks since Gian went back to NY and they haven't talk since then. Asher is just waiting for his call or texts and send him text and voice calls but Gian did not reply to his messages.

He dialed Gian's number but its unavailable.He already miss him. Maybe he was just so busy. Asher put his phone back on his pocket and started reading the documents on his table.

His head was preoccupied of his thought about Gian that he didn't notice Zee walking inside his office.

''Sir?'' Zee called him until he snapped back on his trance.

''Ohh..Zee. What?''Asher asked his secretary.

''I just want to remind your meeting at 10 am Sir..Its already 9;30 Sir.'' Zee said.

''Oh,Yeah. I almost forgot. Is that all?'' Asher asked. Zee nodded and excuse himself and get out of Asher's office.

Asher turned his attention to the documents on his table while he wait for the time for the meeting. After a couple of minutes Zee knocked on his door and let him know that the meeting will start in 5minutes.

Asher fixed himself and put on his coat and pick up his phone and put it on his pocket and went his way out of his office. He head to the meeting room.

After 2hours the meeting finished and Asher go back to his office.

He is still waiting for Gian's message but to no avail he did not receive any text or voice calls. Asher open his IG and find Gian's account to check if he has uploaded a new photo. He opened the account and Asher saw that Gian uploaded a recent pictures last week.

Gian's picture with another guy. He remembered the guy but he can't remember where did he saw the face. The guy is smiling and Gian too while Gian's arms is around the guy's shoulders.

Now it makes sense. Asher remember the guy. Its Gian's ex Fin. Asher smiled bitterly. He was gripping his phone tightly with the pain registered in his eyes.
He don't know why he was feeling this way. He was jealous. And hurt. It was his ex and still love him so Gian decided to get back with him but what happened to the girl that the reason why Gian and his ex broke up.

He knows that he like Gian but he don't have any guts to confessed when Gian was still here but he decided that he will do it when he is back but its too late.
Gian is back with his ex. Maybe he should moved on too.

Asher turned off his IG and put the phone back on his pocket. Now it makes sense why Gian get back to NY coz he was getting back to his ex he was just making his Dad an excuse so he will not asked.. Asher grip his fist. He can't do anything coz its Gian's ex and he knows that Gian is so in love with that guy..

Days had passed and Asher is trying his best not to contact Gian. He get back to his old self.Serious, irritable,and hot tempered self. He make himself busy with his work that sometimes he did not go home and just overwork.

He was doing this to take Gian out of his mind. Days,weeks months and months had passed that Asher trying his best to get back on his old self.

Asher is on his office when Dean walked in and settled on the couch.
He did not bother to look up and he just continue signing the documents on his table. Dean looked at him shaking his head unbelievably.

"The old and typical Asher is back." Dean said while crossing his knees.
Asher sit back and lay on his swivel chair forming a creased on his forehead. He looked at Dean annoyed.

"Its too early to play games with me Dean. What are you doing here?" Asher asked growing.

"I heard you're employees complaining about your attitude. Your old typical attitude. What the heck is happening with you?" Dean asked.

"And what is wrong with my attitude?" Gian snapped back.
''One of your employee called me asking why are acting weird the past few days,they can't handle your mood swings. You always yell at them whenever they failed to do what asked them to do. Why what's wrong Ash? You know that you tell me anything right?'' Dean stood up and started to walk up to Asher's table leaning on the edge.

''If they can't handle me then they are free to submit their resignation letter,I'm waiting.'' Asher ignored his friends question.
Dean let out a deep sighed and cross his arms on his chest and looked at him intently.

''I am asking you again Ash,What's wrong? You looked so dis oriented. Tell me what's bothering you?.'' Dean asked gently.
Asher shifted his weight on his back and leaned on his swivel chair. He closes his eyes and massaged his temple.

''Let's get drink later'' Asher said not looking at his friend. He can feel  Dean's gazed on him. Then he heard his friends sighed.

''Ok.'' DEan answered shaking his head. He can tell that something is wrong with Asher and its not about work related.
Dean bid him goodbye after a couple of minute. Asher slide his phone out of his pocket and opened his IG. He stalked Gian's account looking at his photos. He don't have any new upload. He came across to Gian's photo with his ex. Asher felt a stab of pain on his chest while watching Gian's happy smile.

                                                                      ⚛⚛⚛

Asher drink his 2nd bottle of beer when Dean approached his table. He give Ash a tap on his shoulder and sit in the stool in front of him. Dean ordered his whiskey and take his gazed to Asher gripping his bottle not looking at him.

"Ash? You okay?" Dean called Ash. Asher took the bottle on his mouth and gulp the whole bottle of beer. Ash put down his beer but still not looking at Dean.

"I'm okay. I'm just tired." Asher answered still his eyes on the bottle of beer.

"What is it Ash? " Dean asked.

"Gian keep ignoring for so many months now. I don't know what his reason is but we're okay when we apart. Yves said Gian is okay he is back with his ex and they are living together." Asher started. He failed to hide the pain on his voice.

Dean keep silent and just listen.

"You love Gian?" Dean inquired looking at Asher's face. Asher did not answered. They both fell silent.

"Why you did not tell him what you feel? He is with you the whole time then why you did not make time to confess?" Dean asked him.

"I'm not sure about what I feel before. I'm planning to confess when he is back. But he stopped talking to me after a week since he leave. I don't know what I did wrong." Asher answered.

"Why don't you go after him in NY? Asked him what's really happened." Dean said.

"And why should I do that? I'm trying my best to reach him. And we dont have any relationship to asked him what's going on. He is already happy with his boyfriend so I'm not gonna ruined that." Asher grab his bottle of beer and gulp it.

"Maybe you should..." Dean said but Asher cut him off.

"I don't wanna talk about it Dean. Let's just drink. I'm done." Asher said.