24

Gian flipped the last page of documents he was signing and put it on the pile of papers on top of his table. Finally he managed to finished all of his paper works this month before he fly to New York for his parents wedding anniversary next week.
He slide out of the swivel chair and loosen his necktie and took a deep breath while stretching his arm and back.

He was on that position when his phone started ringing. He walked on his table and pick his phone and he saw the Yves name flashing on the screen. He smiled then he slide the screen and answered the phone. He was greeted by a cheerful voice on the other line.

''Iannnn..When are you gonna go home? I missed you already..'' Gian smiled at the whinning voice of his bestfriend. Yve was 3 months pregnant with Dean's child and Yves was being clingy to him since he got pregnant and Yves doesn't want to see her boyfriend Dean instead she is more fond and clingy to Gian that makes Dean more jealous but in a good way coz Dean knows that it was a preggy hormone thats makes his soon to be wife acting like that.

''Aoww..just wait for me there..I'm just taking care of my workloads before I get back.'' Gian said smiling while he was talking to his bestfriend.

''Iannn..don't make me wait that much or else I'll be travelling in there.'' Yves said still whinning like a baby..
''Ok..ok..I'll go home tomorrow but for now just let me go so I can finished my work..'' Gian said happily..he was happy that Yves will having a baby. Gian always like babies..its his dream to have one with Fin before but since they broke up and he don't have feelings with him anymore he forget all about it but now he was more excited that his bestfriend is having a baby and he was gonna be an uncle 6months from now. He giggle while he was thinking about his soon to be nephew.

Gian snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Yves voice on the other line.

''Ok..I'm gonna hang up now..stop moving around okay?'' Gian said before he hang up the call.

H e put down his cellphone and open his laptop to check his mails. He read it one by one and sent a reply to some important emails. After an hour Gian was already done with all his work and its already time to get home to his apartment. He was living in an apartment 30mins drive from his company.

He was living a simple and happy life here in NZ after he moved her 2 years ago. He was already moved on from what happened before and he doesn't went into any relationship after Asher.

Asher...

Gian just let out a sighed and continue piling all the documents in his table. He already moved on with him.But there was time that he was randomly think about Ash and end up sighing at his thoughts. He miss him sometimes but he was just shake it off and get back to his work and end up forgetting about him.

Gian check his time and its almost dinner time. After he piled all the papers on his table. He turned off his laptop and grab his coat and car keys. He will gonna go home now and rest. Its weekend tomorrow and on Monday he will go home to his parents house for their wedding anniversary.

Gian put on his coat and went outside locking the door behind him. He was the only one in the office coz all of his employee already go home. Its winter and Christmas is around the corner so its cold outside.

Driving in an icy road is the last thing he would do but now he don't have any choice. He needs to drive his car if he wants to go home.

After 45 mins he managed to reach his apartment alive. He was having a hard time driving in an icy road during winter but he needs to. Gian enter his apartment and locked the door behind his back. He removed his coat and hang it in the rack behind the door. He turn on his heater and after a minute the whole house went warm and cozy after he put woods and fire on a bonfire in his living room.

He makes a cup of cocoa and get a sliced of brownies and settled in front of the bonfire. THen he got a  messaged on his phone frome his Mom asking when he will go home. He replied with a smile and put back his phone on the table and sipped his hot chocolate. He feel comfortable and warm.

Then he get another text but now from Dean.

''Happy Holiday Gian. Don't forget to go home on Christmas okay? We have a surprised for you..'' Gian got confused but curious at the same time. And he fell weird coz it was the first time that Dean texted him like that. He got curious that he went eager to know what that surprised be. He put his phone back on the table and let out a sighed.

He feel warm and happy and can't wait to go home.