19

"He has retrograde amnesia. Asher lose his previous memories or his new formed memories before the accident happened. And that's include his memory about Gian. His memory only consist half of his life memories. And since Asher suffer mostly from a head injury during the accident its the reason why his brain lost half of his memories. That's the reason why he can't remember any thing about you Gian"
The Doctor explained to Gian and Asher's parents after the doctor requested another set of check up on Asher.

"How long does it takes Doc?" Dean asked the Doctor.

"Mostly retrograde amnesia will only last 24hours and it will get back to normal but on Asher's case he did not able to regain his memory in 24 hrs due so we dont know if he will regain his memory back or it will last permanently. We can't really assure you if he will regain half of his memory." The Doctor answered.

Gian step back  not be able to talk and turned around to Asher who was sleeping with Sam in his side holding his hand. He bite his lower lips trying to suppress the tears that threatening to fell down from his face. Gian stared at Asher's face with a pain in his eyes. Maybe he deserve all of this. He is the reason why Asher is on that kind of state right now.

Gian get back on his trance when he saw Asher moving indicating that he was about to wake up. Gian wipe his tears  and turned his back to leave. He went straight to the door and headed to his car. His vision is getting blurry the moment he was walking to the parking lot when he heard his name being called. Gian wipe his tears and composed himself before he turned around.
And he saw Dean and Yves walking towards him.

Yve and Dean stopped in front of him and Yve opened her arms indicating Gian to walked up to her and hug her. Gian looked at his friend and close the distance between them and let himself melt in Yves comforting hugged. The moment Gian reach out and hug her he burst out into tears. All the pain that he was suppresing in the hospital while the Doctor talked to them burst into a painful sob. Gian can't hold it anymore so he let himself cry and let out to Yves comforting hug. Dean tapped his back while assuring him that everything will be back to normal.

After he calmed down Yves nd Dean take him to a coffee shop. Gian remained silent until they reach the coffee shop. He already calmed down and crying his frustrations help him to get back on his trance.
Their order has been serve but Gian remained quiet. He was just looking at his coffee with his puffy eyes. The memory of Asher kissing and being so clingy with Sam is keep on playing on the back of his mind.

''Sam cheated on Ash before thats why they broke up but why did Ash wants to get back to Sam?'' Gian looked up to Yves when he heard her.

''Because Asher's memory now is only consist of the part where Sam did not cheated on him thats why he can't remember all of that. He was on the part where he had still a good relationship with her. And we all know that Sam is crazy for getting Asher back and this situation she is using this to build a new memory with Asher although we all know that she is taking advantage of the situation tto get Asher back we can't blame her coz Asher is the one who stll thinks that they are still a couple.'' Dean answered.

Gian bite his lower lips while he was trying to digest Dean's opinion. And weather he like it or not Dean got a point..it makes sense in a way that he need to get himself ready if he wants to stay with Asher he needs to accept and endure the fact that Asher is more fond with Sam now. He can't compete with her. He just need to accept the fact that everytime he will visit Ash in the hospital he will not have any chance o talk with Asher and if ever he got a chance how can he explain to Asher that the reason why he is on that condition is because of him because if he did not tell Asher that he will getting back and get settled with his ex he will not get himself drunk and get into an accident.

But on the other side Asher did not give him any assurance that he like Gian..Gian thinks that he is the only one that fell in love with him. Gian let out a sighed of frustration. He felt Dean's hands on his shoulder trying to comfort him. Gian looked at the two people in front of him and let out a deep sighed before talking.

''I got some confession to make.'' Gian said afterwards. The two person in front of him gave him a curious look and ready to listen on whatever he will said. Gian looked at them and took a deep breath before continuing.

''Its my fault hy Asher get drunk and got involved in an accident.'' Gian said. He was ready on what he was heard after this and he doesn't care at all if they will critisize him he just want to let it all out.

Dean leaned his back on the chair while Yves put down her cup of coffee in the table and look at him intently.

''What do you mean?'' Yves asked in a firm voice.

''Yeah,what really happen? Before the accident happen Asher is with me in a bar but after a two bottle of beers he decided to go home and leave me. He was not that drunk coz its just two bottle so how did it happen?'' Dean asked him.

''I was in the rooftop of our condo that time but I did not know that Asher will be there too the moment I stayed in there. When I realized that it was Asher I decided to approached him so we can talk. I was just trying to clear things up between us that time before I get married. I told him that I decided to leave coz of Violet. They are planning to get married and Violet got threatened because we are getting close that time. Violet talked to me to leave him alone. And I used that as an excuse coz I was started to fell inlove with Asher and I know that I wont get any chance coz he is in love with Violet. I don't want to ruin their relationship so I decided to leave him and get back to NY. I cut him out of my life and tried to forget him. And when my ex decided to get back with me I accepted it so I can forget Asher..I accepted his wedding proposal even if I dont have any feelings for him. I just did that to protect myself for getting hurt again.

That night we talked and I told him what really happened. Asher did not gave me any assurance or confessed to me that he like me too so I told him that I was getting married. I was waiting for him but he just got mad at me when he heard that I was getting married and he told me to leave him alone. I wasn't expecting this to happen. I don't know what Asher was thinking that night. I was not really expecting that to happen.'' Gian said trying to explain everything.

''Asher was waiting for you since you leave to NY,he was missing you Gian. He waited for you coz he told him that you'll come back. He tried his best to reach out to you but he said he couldn't contact you. He was so worried about you Gian. What is so hard to you to just told him what really happened. You have a choice to explain everything to him. He waited for you for a year not until he realized that you are avoiding him. I know how hurt he was everytime he saw you on your IG photos with your boyfriend and you dont even spare him any explanations why you suddenly avoid him. You have a choice to explain everything Gian. You have a choice and now you have a guts to clear everything o him after you get back? And you even tell him that you'll getting married. You shouldn't have done that. I'm not mad at you Gian coz I understand. What I feel right now is Asher was trying to moved on not until you get back and dropped him a bomb that you'll getting married. Now I understand why he get drunk that night. Asher is not a heavy drinker like me..he has control in everything he does. And its rear for Asher doing this stuff. I'm not mad at you Ian I'm hurt for my bestfriend. He dont deserve what's happening to him right now.'' Dean let out a sighed and sipped his coffee.

Yves tapped Gian's back and tried to comfort him. Yves is also disappointed after what he heard on Gian but its already happened.

''Is Uncle and Aunt know about this?'' Yves asked him afterwards. Gian looked at him and nodded.

''I told them that Asher and I talked that night before the accident but I did not told them what really happened between us. I was scared that he will hate me after I confessed to them.'' Gian can't control his emotion while he was talking and he burst out into tears. They are getting some attention in the coffee shop so they decided to leave. Yves hold him while Dean walked to the car to open it for Gian.

''I think you should tell Aunt and Uncle what really happened..they deserve to know about this.'' Dean said while they are driving to his condo. Gian let out a deep sighed and just nodded.

''Yes, you're right.'' Gian agreed while he was looking outside the car. He already decided that he will confessed on Ashers parents.