Chapter 464

Matt's POV: Once me and Gabby finished eating breakfast, we smiled when we saw Jay and Erin come downstairs. "Thought we'd just come downstairs to watch the kids?" Turning to look at him, I smiled. "That sounds perfect. I was about to go up with the plates but...can you do them later? I would love to head to the beach with my girl honestly." That's when Gabby came out and looked at me. "What's this about going to the beach with your girl?" Erin then stared at Gabby. "Dang girl, you are going to need to tell me your fitness tips. You gave birth to twins what a month ago and you already look like that?" Gabby laughed and smiled. "Jealous?" 

Erin laughed when she said that. "Ask me that again when my twins are a month old!" Gabby laughed when she said that and smiled at her. "Listen, you guys have no idea how much this means to us. We really need this time to relax and I think that this will do us some good." I couldn't help but agreed with her as I went to wrap my arm around her. "I think it will do you guys some good too." I smiled when Jay said that and agreed. I then turned to look at Louie and smiled. "Hey Louie, remember what we told you...uncle Jay and aunt Erin are in charge while mommy and daddy are at the beach together. We need a bit of time to rest together."

Jay then looked at me. "Just to let you both know, it is a private beach." I smirked when he said that. "Thanks for letting us know that." I then went to wrap my arm around Gabby and smiled because she already knew what that meant. It meant that we were going to have a little bit of adult fun while we were at the beach. "Honestly, that sounds perfect." Erin then looked at us both and shook her head. "Oh hush up Erin, like you and Jay haven't ever done that here." Erin was about to say something when she just shut up and blushed. "Oh my god, you guys have!" 

Erin nodded when I said that. "Okay, can we not advertise it? I would rather not have people look at me like I am a slut." Jay then went to wrap his arm around her. "Hey, you never have to worry about that Erin. You are beautiful and nobody will ever think that way. And if they do, they are going to have to face me because I am going to punch them so hard that they are going to regret that they ever thought about you that way." Erin smiled when Jay said that and nodded. "Well, I can definitely see that happening." Jay nodded and smiled, kissing her softly.

I then looked at them and smiled. Meanwhile, Gabby decided to give them the information that they needed to know. "Listen, we are going to get going. The twins have to take a nap in like 30 minutes. Louie already ate and has been given a bath. I just made fresh bottles, they are in the fridge. Diapers are in the nursery. Louie can have a single snack around 10:30. We will try to be back for lunch. But if we are a bit late...can you forgive us, I need the rest." Jay agreed and nodded when Gabby said that. "Of course, we can go later. Plus, we can always go again at night." Erin nodded when he said that. "Oh god, we are doing that. Swimming at sunset."

Gabby smiled and agreed with me. "Listen, let's get going okay?" I nodded and agreed with her. "Louie, you behave okay? We will be back later." Louie nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "Yes daddy." Going to walk away with Gabby, I smiled as we both went to walk upstairs together. Holding her hand with our fingers intertwined, I just smiled while kissing her shoulder. "The kids are going to be fine with Jay and Erin, just remember that." Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled. "Of course I know that. Now, are we going to do that right away or later?"

Gabby smiled as she turned around and then brought me close to her. Moving her hands to my chest, she then went to kiss me softly. "I want to feel your arms around me in the water, giving me the time of my life." I smiled when she said that and agreed with her. Grabbing her hand again, I smiled as we both walked out of the Halstead Family cabin so that we could make our way to the beach and have some fun in the water (and maybe even on the beach if that's okay).