Chapter 467

30 Minutes Later at the Cabin:
Matt's POV: As I finished putting Louie down for a nap (it took him a while to calm down), I came into our bedroom to see Gabby sitting in bed with Gabriel in her arms. "I assume that they have both been fed? Or is Hannah still asleep and just waiting to be fed." Gabby turned to look at me and smiled when I asked her that. "Gabriel's been fed. Hannah is asleep right now, already fed." I nodded when she said that before going to walk over to my side of the bed and sitting with her. "Hey, I am sorry if that idea we had about doing it on the beach was not the best idea."

Gabby then turned to look at me and went to grab my hand, intertwining our fingers. "Matt, don't you dare apologize for that idea. It was amazing and honestly...I would do it again if we could because it was that good." I smiled when she said that. "Don't you mean that I was really good?" Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded. "Like I said at the beach....still as cocky as ever." Kissing me again, she just smiled as she got close to me. "But if that's who I fell in love with...then I am both ready and willing to have a cocky husband than no husband at all."

I smiled when Gabby said that. "Believe me, you are never going to go without a husband, I love you too much to risk loosing you again." Moving to wrap my arm around her, I smiled as I looked at Gabriel. That's when I decided that I didn't want Gabby to be the only one holding one of the twins. Getting up, I Walked over to Hannah's crib. "Babe, what are you doing?" I then turned to look at her. "I am going to let Hannah sleep on my chest. I know that..." Gabby just smiled when I said that. "That sounds perfect. Honestly, if you want to do that...then go ahead. It's adorable."

I nodded and agreed with her before going to reach into Hannah's crib and going to pick her up. Unfortunately, she cried a bit until she felt me hold her close and kiss the top of her head. "It's okay baby girl, it's just daddy. C'mon, we are going to go cuddle in bed and you can take a nap on my chest just like your brother Gabriel is going to do." Walking over to bed again, I went to take off my sandals before sitting down next to Gabby in bed again. Putting Hannah on my chest, I smiled before turning to look at Gabby and going to grab her hand.

Intertwining our fingers, Gabby just looked at me while rubbing my hand. "Have I ever told you that I just love how you take care of me and the kids? Seeing you be their dad is everything I have ever dreamed of. And believe me when I say this, it's a dream come true." I then sighed and looked at her. "Even if we are here because we lost our home? By the way, we are not moving back into the firehouse. If anything, I would rather build something from scratch just for us instead of having to move into there again." Gabby then smiled at the idea.

I looked at her when she said that. "I was kidding. Babe, that's way too expensive and would take way too much time!" Gabby then went to lean over and kissed me softly. "I am sure that you could do it for us. Matt, you are really good when it comes to construction...don't you ever put yourself down. Heck, you could probably build us a cabin and it would be beautiful." I smiled at the thought. "I will think about it. But it won't be right away...so that means we need to find a new place to live so that we can be in a good school district until the new house is ready." 

Gabby nodded. "I think that this fall though...we can move into the firehouse again. The babies will be older, Louie will be more mature and we will be more settled. I think it was just because we did it all at once. We moved firehouses, you started your new job and we had the twins pretty much all one after the other." I laughed when she said that. "It was babe. We moved in the weekend before the job, and on my first official day...the twins were born." 

Gabby agreed with me. "Are you considering that a good first day or a bad first day?" I smiled when she asked me that before going to kiss her softly. "I am considering it a great first day." Gabby smiled when I said that and agreed with me. That's when I heard my phone ring. Going to check who it was, I saw that it was my sister. I then smiled at Gabby. "Want to just rest or answer it?" Gabby then laughed. "Antonio is probably going to be on with her." I agreed and nodded as I went to answer Christie's call. "Hey sis."

Christie then spoke to us. "Hey, you guys safe at the Cabin and how is it so far?" I laughed when she said that. "Nothing like being walked in on by your son." Gabby then went to slap my chest when I said that. "Hey careful! Don't hit my chest when I have Hannah on my chest." Christie then sighed. "Are you ever going to learn Matt? You do not tell a woman what to do because they are just going to do the opposite." I then thought about it and looked at Gabby. "I guess you are right." Gabby then glared at me when I Said that. "What's that supposed to mean?"