Chapter 470

Meanwhile, upstairs with the Halsteads:
Jay's POV: As I walked upstairs to me and Erin's bedroom, I saw Erin in bed looking at her stomach. Rubbing it, I could tell that she was really sad and still grieving for Hank. I just hoped that she wasn't hiding it for my sake. I am her husband and I will always support her through her grief. That is my job as her husband and I know right now she needs me. Going to sit down next to her on the bed, I went to put my hand on her stomach and smiled at her. That's when Erin looked up at me and went to grab my hand. "Want to sit here with me?" Erin nodded when I asked her that. "Please. I feel like I just need you to hold me for a bit, okay?"

Going to get in bed (and under the covers) with her, I went to wrap my arm around her and just grabbed the covers to pull them up again. Putting my hand on her stomach, I smiled at her before going to rub it. "Hey little ones, can you give your mom a little break right now? She's missing your grandpa and just needs a bit of time with daddy so that she can feel better." Erin smiled when I said that before looking up at me. "You know they always kick for you." I nodded when she said that. "Yeah, and whenever we talk about Hank. I promise babe, they are going to know all about their grandpa Hank. We are going to tell them all about him."

Erin looked at me when I said that. "We are?" I nodded and looked at her. "Of course we are. Babe, he's your dad. If we are going to tell our kids all about my mom and dad...then we have to do the same for your parents. Well, maybe just Voight. Sorry but, maybe not Bunny?" Erin laughed when I said that before putting her hand on mine. "Sorry but, I have to agree with you there. We are not telling them about my mom. She was not a good mom and she does not have the right nor should she have the honor of being known as our kids' grandmother." I smiled when she said that and agreed with her. "That is going to be Camille's name."

That's when Erin looked at me. "Okay, that is definitely going into our daughter's name. We can go with Sophia but...Sophia Camille Halstead?" Erin then looked at me when I said that and shook her head. "Nope, we are staying with Sophia Marie Halstead. It doesn't sound the same and it's not as cute." I smiled when she said that. "God and our daughter is going to be so adorable. I mean, with my good looks and your brains...she is going to be the complete package." Erin laughed and (seemed) to agree with me when she realized that I said. "Hey!" Erin then went to slap my chest. "She better look like me and not you big dork."

I looked at her when she called me a dork and just laughed. "You do realize that makes yours Mrs. Big Dork Halstead right?" Erin looked at me when I said that and just started to laugh. "God, that's so true. I didn't even think about that." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "But you are an adorable dork. Believe me when I say that babe, you will always be hot to me." Erin smiled when I said that. "Even when I am just laying down here in your arms...grieving the man you hated?" I looked at her when she said that. "I did not..." Erin then looked at me. "Okay fine, I disliked him because he held us back from being together. But, I respected him."

Erin nodded when I said that when she went to put her hand on her stomach. Her smile then got a lot bigger. "Babe, put your hand right next to mine." I was confused when she said that before going to put my hand on her stomach. That's when I felt the most wonderful thing in the world. It was our babies kicking. "Oh god, are they kicking together?" Erin nodded and smiled as she went to put her hand on my neck and got close to me. "I think that was Hank sending us a message that we need to be happy right now and that we need to appreciate everything that we have instead of what we don't have. Most importantly, how much love we have for each other."

I smiled and nodded when she said that before going to kiss her again. "You know what else the kids are telling me to do?" I went to start playing with her shirt to tease her. "Oh really, you can hear what they are telling you to do?" I nodded and smirked as I went to play with her. Rolling over on top of her, I kissed her slowly and made her think that I was going to make love to her when instead...I was going to go make us some lunch. "They are telling me that they are hungry for some food and that they want their daddy to go make some hot dogs for their mommy so that they can eat." Erin then shook her head and kissed me. "Tease!'

I smirked when she said that before going to get up. "You are going to give me some attention later as payback for that." I agreed with her and smirked as I went to grab my phone. "Believe me, that was always the plan. 2 hot dogs okay?" Erin nodded and smiled. "Yes, now go so you can come back and give me the attention I just earned after that stunt you pulled!" I nodded and agreed with her, going to give her a quick kiss before getting up and smiling. "I love you." Erin nodded and smiled when I said that. "Love you too. Put Champ out to go to the washroom." I nodded and agreed when I saw Champ on his bed. "C'mon Champ." He agreed, getting up before follow me downstairs to go make some lunch.