Date Night Part 4

Matt's POV - Part 1:
After making our way up to our suite, I smiled when I saw that it was huge. "Holy smokes." Gabby smiled when I said that and couldn't help but agree. "This is beautiful." That's when Gabby saw something on the bed that I called ahead for them to do. "What's this?" Looking at the head made of roses, she smiled. "Wait but downstairs..." I just smiled at her and went to wrap my arms around her waist. "I asked them while I was booking the room to do something to throw you off. Had to keep you surprised." Gabby smiled when I said that. "And Jay and Erin?" I shook my head. "They had no clue...I wanted it so sound realistic." Gabby smiled when I said that before going to walk over to the door and close it. "God, I love you so much."

I smiled when she said that and nodded as I went to walk up to her. Wrapping my arms around her, I went to kiss her again and smiled while feeling her wrap her arms around my back. Taking it slow with her, I decided to pick her up in my arms and just smiled at her. "First time we are in a hotel together in a while." Gabby smiled when I said that. "What are our plans for right now. Should we start in the washroom? Or should we start in bed...continue in the washroom...and then go for another round in bed?" I smirked when she said that and nodded. "I love how you think Mrs. Casey." Gabby smiled when she kissed me slowly. "You can set me down and take off my dress first. If we aren't eating out, then please hang it up so it doesn't get ruined." I nodded.

Going to lay her down on the bed, I smiled as I went to grab our bags that we brought with us. Carrying then towards the other bed that was in the room, I set them down and then walked over to Gabby. "Get up again and turn around please." Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled as I went to start undoing her dress. Slowly taking it off, I let it fall to the ground before turning Gabby around again. Looking at the lingerie she was wearing, I just smirked and stepped close to her. Bending down, I went to wrap my arms around her and kissed her slowly. "God, I love you so much." I then went to move my hand to her neck before kissing it softly. "I am definitely not hanging that dress up. I am staying right here with this sexy lingerie."

Gabby smirked when I said that and nodded while going to grab my shirt. She then turned her head and went to kiss me softly. "Then let me get you undressed so that we can go for our first round. After that, we can order supper and just cuddle in bed while watching TV together. Or we can take a bath together while we wait for the food to come up. Then we do a second round before we fall asleep in each other's arms." I smirked when she said that and nodded, agreeing with her. "That sounds like the best possible scenario." Gabby smirked and agreed with me when I said that before kissing me again. Slowly undoing my shirt, Gabby then tugged on it because she wanted me to take it off and throw it onto the ground. Gladly doing so, I smiled.

Gabby's POV:Once Matt's shirt was on the ground, I smirked while going to grab his pants

Gabby's POV:
Once Matt's shirt was on the ground, I smirked while going to grab his pants. Undoing his belt, I smiled as I kissed him slowly. "God, I love you so much." Matt smiled when I said that and nodded as he felt me take off his belt. "I love you too Gabby." Moving his hands to my hips once his pants were on the ground, Matt then went to pick me up in his arms and just smiled at me as he went to open the covers. Laying me down under them...make slipped right into bed with me before going to bring me against his chest. Tugging the covers up for us, Matt moved his hand to my side before kissing me. Slipping my legs in between his, I put my hand on his neck and smiled as I went to kiss him slowly. "Take your time with me babe. I want to enjoy this night."

Matt nodded when I said that before going to put his arm across my body. With me being right against his chest, I wasn't hard for him to kiss me. That's when I felt him put his hand on my back. Running his hand up my back, Matt smirked at me. "I will leave your underwear on but...can I at least take your bra off?" I nodded when he said that and smiled at him. "Yes, I think that would be perfect. Honestly, I don't even need sex to be happy. Just having my bra off and against your muscular chest makes me happy now a days." Matt smiled when I said that before going to unclip my bra so that he could take it off. Doing so, he went to throw it onto the ground with the rest of our clothes. "Honestly, I have to agree with you because I love the kids we have."

I sighed when he said that and then moved closer to him. Wrapping my arms around his torso, I went to kiss his chest. That's when I felt him move his lips to my forehead. "Gabby, did I say something wrong?" Looking up at him, I felt Matt move a strand of my hair behind my ear. "It's not that you said something wrong...it's that what you said just made me think of something. And it made me wonder whether you ever think about it too." Matt nodded when I said that. "How about you stop wondering and find out Gabby? What do you want to know..." I then took a deep breath and went to tell him. "Do you ever think about the baby boy we lost? I mean, you don't have to answer if you don't want to but..." Matt then pushed my head up and kissed me.

Taking it slow with me, I felt Matt wrap his arm around me before rubbing my back. "I think about him from time to time because they were another baby we never got to meet. I was in love with him and we had a name for him...I mean we later used it for our current Gabriel but..." I just nodded and understood what he meant. "Do you think we made a mistake naming Gabriel after him? Or should we have stuck with Matthew James Casey, Jr. like the original plan was?" 

Matt's POV - Part 2:
When Gabby asked me whether we made a mistake by naming our current Gabriel after the son we lost rather than going ahead with making me my namesake...I was torn. It was torn because I loved his name. But, I also loved the idea of having a namesake. My little MJ. Then again, Gabriel looked at lot more like Gabby than he did me so, it seems just right that his name is Gabriel. "Honestly, I think that we made the right call Gabby. Gabriel looks a lot like you while Hannah looks more like me. That's why we did it that way. Hannah was my late twin sister's name...and Gabriel is your namesake." Gabby nodded when I said that. "And you're sure that doesn't bother you? The fact that our son looks more like me?" I then smiled. "No, because you are beautiful."

Gabby smiled when I said that and then moved to wrap her arms around my neck. "If you want me, I am all yours babe." I laughed when she said that. "Right now?" Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled at me. Going to take off her underwear, I smiled before going the same with my boxers. Throwing them both away, I smiled as I brought her against my chest. "I love you Gabby." Gabby smiled when I said that. "I love you too Matt, forever." Taking it slow with each other...I just smiled and took my time with my gorgeous wife/the love of my life.